Boat riding

3rd person's pov :

" Forth why don't you trust me ? She is not someone who she looks like ..." Beam shouts in a little irritation , the next morning .

"She is Maham's guest , Beam . I told you last night that even if you don't like her and I don't like her , I can't just ask her to leave . " Forth replies in his usual husky voice .

Beam huffs "Then what are you going to do ? Marry her as Maham want ? Forth , are you forgeting that you are a king , not a toy of Maham's ....

"Beam !" Forth shouts "Maham is also my mother . Maham holds same place as Makani in my heart , be careful of your words . How many times I have to warn you ? It's second time you are saying this . ."

Beam sits on his bed hopelessly . He can't just make Forth understand .

Forth growls "Are you comming ?"

"To what ? A boat ride with you two ? To do what ? To watch you make another wife ?" Beam spats .

"Beam , I am asking you because , I don't want to be alone with her and give her false hope ." Forth sighs ."Even if I marry her , she will be like my other wives ."

Beam frowns "oh really ? So you are upto wasting another girl's life ?"

"Few minutes ago , you said you hate her .. and I haven't waste anyone's life . I have made my position clear to everyone even before marriage ." Forth hisses .

"Why marry then ?" Beam shouts while standing up .

"Because , I want Makhunda .." Forth shouts back .

"Really ? What else you want , how much you want Forth ? You already rule over the complete North & East part . You have Balansettia too now .. yet ..

"I am not satisfied . I want west part too ." Forth hisses " I will fulfil my father's wish . "

"And what was your father's wish ? Dominate all poor , helpless people ?"

"BEAM ! MY FATHER'S WISH WAS TO RULE OVER HALF OF THE WORLD ATLEAST ." Forth hisses with a rising voice .

"A true administration is what people accepts happily with heart .. not something which is managed by a fake marriage to a princess ." Beam grits his teeth . "I am not comming . Ask your any wife ! They will be happy to accompany you ."

Forth stands still for sometimes then walks out of the room .

"Areghh!!!" Beam hits his bed in anger .

"!! Ooppssss !!"

Beam looks at the door hearing a taunt . "What are you doing here ?"

Raveena enters the room with slow steps "just here to see your misery . So , tell me Beam , how does it feel ?"

Beam frowns "what ?"

Raveena laughes loudly " what ? You don't kno what ? "

Beam growls "if you don't have anything important to say , then leave ."

"ouch ! I am hurt . " Raveena pouts mockingly before looking at Beam straight into the eyes "tell me Beam , how does it feel to become ordinary from from special ?"

Beam frowns .

Raveena grits his teeth "I was everything of this palace before you came . I was Forth's head wife . I was the one and only special person of this palace . Forth's every wife was jealous of me and wanted to be in my place . But since the day you came , I became ordinary ."