Red

(A/n : Do have tissues with you ? Have you read the warning ? Have you ever read any historic story before ? 

Ok ! Let's read further . Or you can leave the story in last chapter   just think Beam said yes to Forth's proposal and D- Palace was destried with Forth and Beam's almighty power ! You can do that .

Otherwise ..)

.......................................................................

3rd person's pov :

Forth walks into Beam's room with grited teeth "what did you say to your father ?" Forth shouts .

Beam turns around . He looks at Forth with out uttering a single word .

Forth growls "you want to go back to Balansettia ?"

Beam blinks "I am the crown prince of Balansettia . I should ....

" Shut up ! " Forth shouts .

Beam stops .

" you are not going anywhere . You will stay here with me ." Forth hisses .

"You can't force me . You don't have any rights . I am no one to you ." Beam states with great diifficulty .

Forth holds Beam's arm tightly "I asked you to be my everything . I asked for your hand to your ....

"That can't happen . " Beam cuts Forth's word . "We both are man . What made you think I will choose you ? I don't want to be one of your thousand queens . Find someone else ."

Beam stops "I ... I will go back to Balansettia and ma..marry a beautiful princess ."

Forth pulls Beam hurshly in his arms "say that again ! You don't want me . You want a princess . Say that while looking into my eyes ."

Beam fists on Forth's chest "leave me .. this .. you can't .. force me . Lea ...

"I can ! I am the king . And you are my ..."

"Nobody . I am yours no ... "

"YOU ARE MINE ."

Beam shocks "Forth , You can't  Why .. ahh Forth .. hurting.. " Beam looks at Forth's grip on his arm . He looks back at Forth .

"YOU ARE MINE ."

"Fooo ... umm ."

Beam 's words got cut with a hursh thrusting of Forth's lip on his . Beam blinks .

He is being kissed , by Forth . Beam widens his eyes and stays still . He can't kiss back . He just can't . He can't be the reason of rising of Forth traitor uncle .

Destroying D-Palace means pushing Forth's all relatives and soliders against Forth . Because , they all love that dirty palace . Pushing a war for your own profit ? Bramis are not like that !

No ! Never !

Forth growls and parts from Beam after few minutes . Beam looks at Forth "this is not right ." He states firmly while pushing Forth far "never do that again . "

" Beam are you ready ? " Beam 's mother walks into the room .

Beam looks at his mother . He controls his emotions "almost , mother ."

"No ! You are not going ." Forth glares at Beam .

Beam looks back at Forth "I AM GOING AND I AM NOT YOURS . YOU HAVE YOUR WIVES TO PLAY WITH AND ...

" King !! "

Beam stops and looks at door . Two guards are standing there .

"King" the guards call again .