Prologue

"You know what to do" a man with blonde locks spoke. Body clad with a black suit, tired and weary eyes covered with the latest sunglasses. Long blonde locks tied into a man bun, showing every structure of his well-defined cheekbones and jaw.

There was a very thick aura surrounding him and the female who was adjusting her white blouse. She's changing her working clothes with a very normal top blouse and loose pants. Brown Hair tied up in a very perfect ponytail.

Being inside the car was suffocating, the lady who couldn't find comfort being in the same place with the person she strongly detest this year has to bear the bad luck

Eyebrows pulled upwards by the right hair band she could only roll her eyes in reply at his formal words. As if what happened between them these past few days didn't happen at all.

She grabbed the luggage that was supposed to supply her clothes for who knows how long in this City. Assigning in such a lowkey mission wasn't her fan.

"I would like to apologize for what happ-"

"Yeah yeah, save that. I don't need any bullshits from you today" Who is she kidding, this would probably be the last time she would see him. Either she dies or he dies, it's up to the creator who ends up six feet in the ground. Considering the mission they're about to take separately.  

"Look, I didn't want to do it. I swear I love you. I love you so fucking bad that this situation pains me too" He couldn't resist the urge to confess. Broken down from his well-maintained posture, he grab the woman's arm when he heard the door from her side open. " But they came clear that your mission needs no distractions. They seem to see me as one so they forced me to break up with you"

"They would, I had to dance with the devil and I don't need any emotional attachment from anyone. I'm not even upset about that" She pulled the door close. Finally having the courage to face the man. " I'm upset that you suggested me to do this mission. I was doing the mission in Dubai with you, it's like you don't want me around you"

"It's nothing like that— the first agent they send turned M.I.A, and she disappeared without any traces. And I just thought this would be a good boost to your performance"

Yes, it will because the last mission she had, turned out to be a disaster. She did not only lose her target but she shot the person who she was supposed to protect.

"That's not even a proper reason. But you know what I'll accept it. I forgive you, so just let go of my hand so I can leave"

" Baby please..."

"Shut up Jonathan" She aggressively pulled her arm away from his, not caring if the driver found the situation interesting. Exiting the car she gave one lady a look go the devastated man.

" I know what to do" she replied to the word he said earlier.

"I-i love-"

With that being said she slammed the car's door shut not wanting to hear him, hand holding the luggage while the other signaled the driver to drive off. Without any delay, the man speeds off in the busy streets of the city.

Watching the black car disappear in the herd of cars. She sigh in relief when her ears finally heard proper noises. Not Jonathan's desperate pleas.

The woman took a moment to admire the beautiful buildings, the passersby, and just the whole polluted air. It was morning so the main road and the pathways were busy as people tried their best to avoid being late on their jobs. 

" Nice...just nice" sarcasm lingered in her voice whilst she began to walk towards the complex where her soon-to-be home was located.

I need to end this mission as soon as possible.

────────────────────