Chapter One

────────────────────

Chapter One
Drink The Night Away

────────────────────

It was a loud and busy night. The speakers covered the sound of chattering from the sobber and drunk people who were too busy enjoying their chats and drink to even bother to notice that a famous person has entered the building.

Wearing a white polo shirt tucked under his pants, a black jacket hung loosely on his shoulders as he let his stressful night dwell at the club. Like he always does whenever stress bites his back.

Purple and green lights blinded his eyes as soon as he entered. Wasting no time, he walked towards the direction of the bar, like usual.

Oceanic eyes admired the satisfying stacks of bottles in the entire wall of the bar, which come in different shapes and colors. He didn't fail to notice the aesthetic design.

His tall figure found its way to a random seat, muscles flexing under the thin white material of his polo. He runs his fingers through his jet-black silky hair, black as the night and dark as his soul. The red light from the led lights attached to the counter helped his features to be visible to the naked eye.

Strong features, a well-defined jawline, boxy lips, and thick brows completed his fierce gaze. No doubt that the creators took their time in creating this ethereal man- or he just had good genes, if so the gratitude belongs to his parents.

" The usual?" Asked the male bartender who always serves his drink. The man was wearing his uniform, a black tank top with a pair of black jeans and a lower-half apron that is tied to his waist. Caspain Wood, a friend he obtained due to his visits. A very muscular African, body that made girls go wild, and his skin color adds a cherry on the top but he can't flirt with ladies who try hard to get his attention, he's on work hours and work hours means focus on his work. A good companion, slightly a pain in the ass but overall he enjoys Caspain's company.

"You don't have to ask Pain"

Just like that, his night went on with the loud party music, strong alcohol that doesn't give much effect on his consciousness, and the countless girls asking him for a dance whom he politely rejected. He had enough with the screwing, the last time he f*cked someone was last week and it turned out to be an agent trying to bite his ass. So for now he needs to lay low with women.

Athelo James Brown, son of the multi-billionaire Auberon Brown owns the Brown Air Rights, Brown pharmaceutical company, and the AA brand which focused on clothes and fragrances. They got a lot of cash under their names so it's not a wonder what their status is.

However the businessman in their family isn't just his father, Athelo owns a few businesses too, starting with party drugs, strong killing ones, and arm weapons.

Under a mafia group named Unknown, Athelo Brown ranks first in the five Capos of the organization. He has fifty men under his name, another forty still in training, and a few being recruited. He's the role model of the Capo. So he has the upper hand.

The main reason why he joined the group without his father's permission is because he wants the thrill of danger. It gives him excitement, one that he rarely has after a broken childhood. Also, he enjoyed seeing people fear him, agonized, and that look where they copy a deer struck in the street from the lights. Seconds before their death.