Chapter Two

─────────────────────

Chapter Two

─────────────────────

Monaco famously known as the playground for the rich. Located in France with only 200 hectares. A nation of luxury where grand casinos, designer malls, bars and clubs are a safe heaven. 

Perfect place for a notorious mafia group called Unknown. One that Athelo is currently under in as a Capo.

Unknown is one of the greatest organization that ruled not only Monaco but a few other cities and nations underworld. A big group with a unknown founder.

Non of the members apart from the under boss and Consigliere have seen the boss's face. Not that Athelo cared much, after all he join just for the thrill and excitement. Once he had enough of it, he'll leave or possibly aim for a better and more thrilling pass time— like overthrowing the boss or just take it step by step.

The position is indeed tempting, but the decision depends on the future Athelo if he'll leave or greed over the boss's position.

Speaking of Athelo, he's currently in his apartment discussing with his group about the fixed plan that the under boss assigned for them.

A two floor apartment big enough to fit hundred of individuals, not house since each members have their own places to stay. 

You might be wondering what a billionaire's son is doing in such a small two floor apartment—which is already big since it can fit hundred of people—but when viewed in a way rich people would view, it's still small. 

He did own the greatest and biggest penthouse in the entire corners of Monaco. Not a lot of people know this, but Athelo likes small spaces, he feels comfortable in that way so the place where he labeled as a home or his safe zone is in his apartment.

He never ever brings chicks here, until last two weeks where Margaret insisted to stay in his apartment since like him, she's not a fan of large spaces, as a person who can sympathize her, Athelo gave it a shot and brought her to his apartment. Now, the penthouse is best for celebrating parties and brining his hookups no matter how many they are. The place is really there only for entertainment and showing off the wealth.

"Did everyone got it?" He asked, closing the file where the papers for the upcoming shipment are illegal written. 

They all agree, as Athelo instructed it visual clear.

"Now that that's done let's go to the reports" Athelo lightly pat his cigarette on the ashtray. There were in total of three finished cigarettes in the tray, showing that they've been in a meeting for a long hour.

"All associates brought up about a billion. The monthly's shipment only has four bags left, by morning it'll be bought up" Ferdinand, the leader of group A said. Lean, business man looking with that formal demeanour. Blondish hair, deep blue eyes a Icelander in it's full glory.

"That's good. Would you like me to request increasing the kilo? The new Solutions seem to be working out in your way" Athelo asked, everyone could see how pleased he was with the news.

Last month's sales of drugs were low and when Ferdinand took over Anthony's position day covered up the loss they had last month and even earned much more than they usually do.

Anthony was the very first person that Athelo thrusted with the sales but the individual disrespected Athelo's instructions and set forth to sell drugs in a non-territorial space, that cost five times increase of their loss as they're out of the assigned border.