Chapter Ten

─────────────────────
SAGE
─────────────────────

This cannot happen! Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t.

I continue to curse myself mentally. The throbbing headache is gone from my constant high fear. The shower kept running after I hastily turned it on, by now my entire body and the checkered blanket I took to cover my naked appearance are wet, but that's not my top concern.

I was squatting on the royal blue tiles of Caspian's bathroom which is located beside the kitchen. My fingers kept digging and digging in my folds, scraping the last bits of Athelo's substance. By now my free hand is shaking, both from the cold and the stomach-aching fear of what's going to happen after my recklessness last night.

"You'll hurt yourself" It was slightly audible due to the sound of the shower but I know that the voice belongs to Athelo.

"Sh*t up" is what I replied. My voice is shaky and rough. At some point, Athelo's entire being triggers me. It would do me good if he leaves quietly as he would usually do to his women. Based on the stories I heard about him, I can tell that he's one of those typical womanizer.

I continue to analyze the blurry water that oozes out of my private part, getting tense the longer it continues to be blurry. 

How many times have we done it last night? The water doesn't seem to be getting any clearer and I've been scrapping for a good ten minutes.

The memories of last night were blank. I can't remember what happened after Athelo arrived. All I know is that I'm almost tipsy at that moment and I'm not one to easily get drunk after just 3 large bottles. I have high alcohol tolerance, and that's why it doesn't make sense to me that I've gotten mad and drank to the point of not remembering anything.

I don't need to remember anything to know that something happen between me and Athelo because as soon as I woke up he was beside me spooning me I'm his bare arms while still having his thing inside of me. The least he could have done was remove it out of me.

"You won't get pregnant," he said to reassure but it didn't help me at all.

"That's the most stupid sh*t I've ever heard" Who wouldn't get pregnant with the amount of sperm he exploded inside of me? I'll probably take twenty minutes to clean myself from his filth.

"I've done it plenty of times and not one of them got pregnant"  his voice is getting older which means he's walking towards me. I would have felt embarrassed scrapping myself in front of a man but right now all I feel towards him is annoyance.

"Well, I hope I don't get any decease from you, thanks for informing me" I rolled my eyes. I'm praying to the heavens I won't. I can't bare the outcomes of having a disease when I have so much to do.

"I'm clean as a baby's skin so don't worry about having any type of disease"

"I doubt that"

"I can show you my medical records. If you want we can go to the doctor today to check"

"No thank you, I don't want to spend my time with you any longer" My thoughts are all over the place at this point but I manage to recollect them after the water finally went clear.  I let out a sigh and then stood up, I almost lost my balance from standing abruptly while having a hangover but Athelo was already beside me to stop my fall.

He turned off the shower and I pulled myself away from him, wrapping the wet and heavy blanket on my body.

"Don't you drink pills?" His hair was slightly wet, his eyes droopy and his head tilting. Standing in front of me is the man who I accidentally slept with looking much more attractive despite getting interrupted from his sleep by a panicked woman such as me. It's early in the morning, probably around five and my body is aching for rest, both back and thighs sore from whatever happened last night.