Chapter Seven

─────────────────────
AUBREON
─────────────────────

I finally found Sage. After the get together with my friends where Maximus and Henry got drunk to the point of grinding their body with every individuals they could interact in the spot light, while Thomas and Jaeyu talked about Thomas's wife since apparently Jaeyu is great at listening and gives advices that pleases Thomas perfectionist*ss, in result the elder grew fond of Jaeyu's wittiness and knowledge. I on the other hand drank with the bitterness taste of my sorrow and guilt. I know I said that I'll enjoy the night and make it so I can have my revenge to Sage — who apparently didn't do anything wrong— I just made it so she did something wrong by plastering my mind with how she enjoys her freedom  without me knowing, to make myself not feel bad.

But I didn't felt good at all. I was guilty and upset as I drank my sorrows away. I can't believe I ever though of sleeping with someone to passively hurt Sage. I wanted her to feel the ugly feelings I have. It took me the whole night to realize that I'm just being a sore looser.

Self reflection is what I did when I woke up the next morning, I reclaimed my self and hurried to the meeting with Jaeyu. We both agree that I need to think things through about his proposal and that he's willing to wait for my response because he notice how out of shape I was. I didn't hear most of his speech thanks to my mind being clouded by the regretfully thoughts I have last night and the concern I have for Sage.

I manage to arrive back in Monaco the next day and it took me three days to finally catch Sage entering her hotel room. I only manage to meet her there because I practically spent three whole days waiting for her in my car at the driving space of her hotel building. 

I hadn't slept a wink ever since I started to camp in my car and eat only instant coffee and a sandwich from the nearest cafe. I even cancelled my dinner with my son and his mother to wait for Sage. It is bothersome to point it out but I haven't left my car, only when I need to eat food in order to survive so I won't be surprise that I smell like an old man's coach.

The important thing is that Sage appeared. Probably to check her place.

My ugly feelings pointed out how amazing and we'll manage she looked while I was gone. Look at me, I'm homeless and unhygienic because of her. I'm split in between of being grateful that she's well and alive or be ungrateful due to the unfairness of the situation.

  I was hoping to have an affect on her but turns out I didn't. I watched her walk inside the building without a care to the world.

I collected my scattering emotions that made the space that surrounds me heavy and suffocating, then left my car. I jog towards the building. I'm much in a hurry to bother checking how I look.

I've wore the same outfit for three days. My working pants, a green t-shirt with a sewn polo brand in the right side of my chest and a pair of sneakers. I look like a mess per say.

When I arrived in the elevator only then did I saw my reflection in the mirror walls of the machine.

My blond hair are allover the places from my constant rummage, my lips were dry due to the air-conditioning of my vehicle and my cheeks slightly shrink. Seeing my reflection I went to check my clothes. It's a little crumpled but thankfully it isn't disturbing. My smell however is pungent. The smell of cigarettes and the musky masculine sweat.