Chapter Five

─────────────────────
ATHELO
─────────────────────

I woke up, early than I expected to be. The last time I remembered I came uninvited to Caspain's place with a tired body, a beat upped mentality and the spare keys of his apartment that he gave to me.

I remember very well that I just slipped inside, locked his door and wander towards his guest room that I memorize from the multiple times I have come and go from this place, it's basically my escape place. I come here whenever I have no energy to go home and or my mother or father called me to pursue this and that. 

I also remember that it was about three when I closed my eyes. And now that I opened them the antique hanging clock that I told Caspain to throw, showed me that it's exactly six in the morning, more than two hours of sleep. It's better than a sleepless night.

Now, I would have gotten ready to search for food in Caspain's fridge—he does have nice takeaways and his adobo is a bomb it's thanks to his Filipina mother for passing down her recipe— anyways, that's what I would do, get out of the bed and eat with Caspain's compliant as a morning jam, but the warmth around my arms is too comforting that I have future plans to sleep again.

Once I smell the unfamiliar rosey scent and a hint of that minty ocean detergent tha— I found familiar but couldn't quite point out where I have smelled it— right on then I realize that there's someone sleeping beside me.

A woman wrapped in a gray hoodie, raven hair sprawled allover my chest and my arms. Her back facing me as the two of us created two puzzle pieces that connects perfectly with eachother. In sync if say so.

I can't figure or name her face as her hair seems to cover half of her features and the other half is rested on the soft cushion. We didn't share much skin ship, just her back and my chest colliding, my right leg rested in the middle of her thighs and my occupied arm is busy tickling itself in her hair. This isn't much for me in touching, but it may be for anyone.

Did I fail to mention that I like the rosey smell she lets out? The other scent that came off from her clothes gave me the feeling of uneasiness. I know I remember this smell, just wasn't sure when or where had I smelled it.

It isn't bright outside and I could tell from the white curtain that covered the windows. Not a single sunlight can be seen.

I want to go back to sleep, truly I do. But I had to know who this woman is since non of Caspain's hook ups stayed in the guest room. Also, because she's really comfortable around my body. 

Not in the sexual sense— lowkey it is— but there's other senses too. I just didn't have the energy to name them.

I plan to just take a tiny peak, identify her and then go back to sleep with this lady in my arms. I can quite tell that I'll fall into a deep slumber having her under my arms since her scent and warmth are hypnotizing. It lures me in and eats me away slowly from reality.

I of course do not mind being lured in, as long as I have the upper hand in the ongoing.

So slowly I held her soft shoulders and pulled her in so that she rest her entire back in the bed, above my arm who plans to stay there until I can no longer feel it. 

Thankfully she didn't woke up. I brought my free hand to her face and carefully removed the strands of her hair away.

I lifted myself up with the help of my hand underneath her neck. I didn't need much support since I only need to see her face.

Alas I saw the face of the intruder. I say, she is one hell of a looker and I really mean it. If I saw someone worthy of praises I have full intention to do so, a trait that my mother pass down to me. She does have likes for luxurious and pretty things. What a real pity if you get to know her situation.