Chapter Six

─────────────────────
ATHELO
─────────────────────

"I'm not naive" is what Sage immediately said when I entered the kitchen.

"Oh wow" I for sure is surprise at the sudden bipolar attitude she's showing off. "Didn't said that though"

"I know who you are" she has this accusing tone. I awaited forher continuation because I myself is curious about her summarization of my being. I'm sure she remembers me from the bar and from her hotel.

"Who am I?"

"You're a huge *szhole who has no manners and toys with people around him. I haven't forgiven how much of an *ss you were a few days ago and to think you're a friend of my dear dear Caspian just sets me off. So if you think you can get under my pants by being a good gentle men then please I'll tell you in advance that I'm not interested with *ssholes like you" To think an angel would say that.

Wow. Just wow. I should be angry at her for viewing me as such—despite my awareness about my behavior— but why the hell did I find it hot? Especially coming from her?

No. I shouldn't.

But d*mn she's got the perfect amount of surprise and attitude that I'm mostly attracted to. She's got this entire responsible sweet woman in the first encounter and then suddenly she's a flaming bossy chic that I'd like to tame. Her still doing the dishes while throwing those spiteful comments just added her attractiveness.

For sure I was shock. To not show it off to her I coughed as soon as I realize that it's my turn to speak and defend myself from her accusations, that are mostly true, but to save my face I had to. I don't want to appear beneath her.

"That's too much for just 2 encounters"

"Enough to draw you out entirely. Look..." she sigh dropping the sponge followed by the glass she was washing. She dries off her hands with the towel that is attached to the handle of the fridge beside the counter.

Sage came to face me as soon as she's all dried off.

"As a human person I'm happy that you're safe from that explosion" she said brown orbs darted towards mine. She cares for me?

"But I despise guys like you. So I'm hoping that this would be the last time we meet and in respect for Caspain I won't cause a drama and let you slide" spoke too soon.

"How can you draw out my entire being in just those two encounters? Let's rephrase those encounters. First, I was nice. We have a connection and we can immediately birth a friendship if it weren't for a few distractions. I was sober. Second, I was mad, stressed and annoyed, you looked different and my eyesight were bad because I was drunk and high that time. I've shown you two completely different person, how can you immediately assume the type of person I am? Either you have bad experience with men like me as you said, or you're not good with sketching a rough character profile"

She was quiet. I could see her eyes frown in realization and it brought a smirk to my lips.   I infact did made a point but I want to tease her a little bit.

"I'm fine with your assumptions of myself but to make it fair I'll tell you my assumptions about you" she didn't get the time to response as she's too startle at the following words I said.