~ Prologue ~

"Y'already made him cry... Stop it! Enough, Kacchan!"

"K-Kacchan! Stop it! It hurts!"

She woke up with a gasp, the nightmare vivid in her memory.

Looking towards her bedroom door, she visualized the bedroom in front of her, of her little brother Izuku.

"I..Izuku..is he safe?" she said in a whisper.

Getting out of bed and out of the warm covers, she tip toed to her door, opening it slightly and going towards her brother's.

Opening ajar the door, she peaked her head in, watching the soft snores of her precious little brother, a smile making its way on her face knowing that indeed, he was safe.

Closing the door and going towards the kitchen, she shook off the remains of her nightmare, the day she swore that no matter what, family comes first.

Back then she didn't have full grasp of her Quirk yet, but she felt like at 8 years old she should of at least protected better her family.

Opening the fridge, she took out a bottle of water and drank from it, putting it afterwards on her neck to cool her body down.

She looked at the time on her phone, the digits 3 A M blaring in her face.

'Another sleepless night' she though to herself sighing and going back to her room.

Putting her headphones in, she played soothing music trying to fall asleep.

Slowly but surely, after a couple hours when light started beaming from her window, her eyes closed and she was sent into a dreamless sleep.

.

.

.

.

"Yua! Time to wake up!"

"Yua!!"

Said girl started to move in her bed, the faint voice of her mother ringing in her ears.

"Yua?" A shy voice said from her bedroom door.

She opened her eyes, looking towards the door and seeing her little brother in his uniform, ready to go to school.

"Hey Izu...time for school already?" Said the green haired girl.

He just nodded, looking at her worried, after seeing the dark circles under her eyes.

She just sighed, noticing her brother's look.