~ Chapter 012 ~

Previously in A Spark in Your Eyes...

A knock then was heard at the room's door, Eri going towards her mother while Dabi got up, ready to attack if needed.

Seeing it was only the doctor, he let him in, after threatening him that if he did a wrong move and was going to hurt Yua more, he would burn.

Eri meanwhile got off the bed, not trusting much doctors, and went towards Dabi, taking his hand in hers, feeling protected near him.

After Yua was treated, the diagnosis being sever exhaustion and her wound on her leg being infected, the doctor left, leaving Dabi and the little white haired girl alone.

More time passed, the two bonding together and getting closer to the other and when it came time for Eri's bed time, she fell asleep on Dabi's chest, the latter having sat on a chair.

After a few minutes of the two females being asleep, Tomura entered in his room, Dabi looking at him and motioning towards the little girl being asleep.

All Tomura did was tell him that he had to take them away from here tomorrow and that if someone had some issue with that, the League will have his back.

Dabi nodded at him, being glad to have some sort of friendship with the League.

Slowly but surely, Dabi also fell asleep, Eri still on his chest and Yua asleep on his bed.

.

.

.

.

Light slowly coming from the window of the small bedroom, it illuminated the three figures in the room, a female, with a banged up leg sleeping on the bed and a man asleep on a chair, a little girl sleeping on his chest.

Yua woke up confused, trying to remember what happened while fighting off a headache.

Putting a hand on her forehead, she groaned, trying to figure out where she was.

That's when it all flashed before her eyes, Eri being taken, Yua loosing control - and probably killing two people, she wasn't sure - then finding out the hideout Eri was taken to, her calling Yua mom and fighting off the person that held her daughter too tight. Dabi saving both of them and then it was black, remembering only the comforting feeling of her soulmate's blue flames.