~ Chapter 007 ~

Previously on A Spark in Your Eyes...

"I'm s'posed to believe the Number Two Hero, just like that? This was me testing how much I can trust you." Dabi replied, thinking how now, he should watch over Yua more, not trusting the hero in front of him a bit.

"And tell me, why zero casualties today?" he asked Hawks "Do you really sympathize with us? You came looking to cooperate, but you sure don't act like it." he continued

As Hawks answered his question, Dabi mentioned how he wouldn't face the boss just yet and that Hawks will hear from them.

After Dabi left the meeting spot, he went then towards where Yua was located, using the string on his pinky as a guide.

'I'm truly hoping you are ok, little dove...you weren't supposed to be there' he thought, following the string towards Yua.

.

.

.

.

"Eri, let's go! We'll be late!" Yua exclaimed, waiting for her protégé to come downstairs

"You sure are you two going to be ok by yourselves?" Aizawa asked the green haired girl.

In the end, for the time being, they chose to get shared custody of Eri, her getting Yua's last name, and when Yua will be deemed capable enough of providing care for her and the girl, then she will be the one with full custody.

"No worries Shota, we'll be fine." she replied while making sure she packed what was needed.

"Plus, Taishiro will be waiting for us at the station so really, we won't be that much alone"

"I'm coming!" Eri shouted, running down the stairs while Yua scolded her for doing that.

"Told you love, do not run the stairs, you might fall"

As they said their goodbyes to Aizawa Shota, the two left towards the train station, destination Fat Gum Agency where Taishiro Toyomitsu was waiting for them at the station, so they could spend some quality time together.

For the past weeks Eri has been asking to see "Uncle Tai" or "Uncle Bear" as she called him and finally, after talking with him over the phone, they choose that this weekend the agency could be by themselves so Taishiro could spent some time with his favorite sister and niece.

The weekend before Eri and Yua went with Izuku at their parents house, where their mom took Eri to herself and gave her all the love in the world.

Izuku had also become an uncle and was truly glad that his relationship with Eri was already strong.