~Chapter 015~

Previously on A Spark in Your Eyes...

"I need you back mouse" He suddenly said, grabbing her face gently.

"We need you back dove"

"W-What?" she said, looking worried "B-But I'm here, Touya I'm here!" she said back, grabbing the hands that were on her face.

"Wake up dove" he said, before suddenly disappearing, leaving Yua alone.

"TOUYA!" she shouted, looking around her, trying to locate him.

She then closed her eyes, trying to do what Touya said, to wake up.

But she couldn't.

.

.

.

.

"YUA!" Touya shouted, quickly defeating one of the last few Nomus and running towards her.

Getting on his knees, he got her in his arms, shaking her, trying to get her awake.

"Yua...dove...wake up"

"Please wake up!" Touya said, a desperate look in his eyes, trying to get her awake.

Getting her in his arms, he got up, looking around for some place he could put her down and protect her at the same time.

"Dabi let's go!" Mr. Compress said, trying to overlook the fact that he helped the heroes and betrayed them, knowing how important the female was to him.

"Go on without me!" he shouted back "I'll catch up with you!" he continued, even if he knew it was a lie.

"Endeavor" he said with slight malice "wake up and do something!" he shouted at him, an unconscious Yua in her arms, seeing his pathetic excuse of a father doing nothing.

"Yua!" a tired Izuku shouted, limping towards her, trying to pry her away from Touya's arms.

"Leave her alone villain" he said, trying to get powered up, but he felt as if for once, One For All didn't cooperate with him.

"She's my soulmate and partner idiot" Touya said, pissed they were making him lose time when clearly Yua needed help.

Ignoring Izuku's cries, he went towards a make-shift medbay, putting her down where some of the remaining medics of the Jaku hospital alongside what he could guess as U.A. students.

"Please help her" he said, now quite desperate, not even caring if he had to scare them to help her.