~ Chapter 002 ~

'It's been a few weeks since Izuku started going to U.A. , the most prestigious school for aspiring new heroes.

From what I've understood from my brother, his Quirk is quite powerful, it's just that his body is not up to par with it yet, resulting in injuries based on how strongly he uses it.

I heal him as much as I can, to try and not worry mom also, but I have to remind him every time to be careful because there is a limit his body can withstand and over doing it could cause serious damage.

On another note, my Quirk has been acting up for the past few days.

Those souls I saw with All Might, now I see them with Izuku too and whenever I try and approach them to talk to them, see who they are, they seem to disappear.

Also, quirk related, my Soulmate has been on the move again. The string has been more active the past week and sometimes, albeit rarely but it still happens, I get a pang in my heart as if he got hurt. Sometimes I wonder what he's doing in those moments, how he looks like, what's his Quirk, if he has one and most of all, what's causing him pain.

One a different note, I started teaching at a dancing school in a more...shady neighborhood but the kids there are wonderful and so sweet. At the same time, upon request of the Headmaster of U.A. I have been granted access to the grounds when Recovery Girl needs me after a rough session of training of the heroes. Apparently both Izu and All Might let it slip I can heal someone.

I'm also volunteering in the free time I have between classes and helping U.A.

I help a local charity company to bring food and necessities to the poor people in that neighborhood I teach at. You would be surprised how there are no heroes there and the people are left to fend for themselves.

Sadly this is also another reality we have to face, after all, Heroes cannot be everywhere... and of course those who are the so called villains, benefit from this.

All I can say is I'm glad at least I can check everyday on the kids from here, it's not some fancy dance class with ballet or hip hop. It's some contemporary dance mix where kids can have fun and also move their bodies.

At first, when I got the offer, I was fearful of the place but if going could mean helping, even if a little, the kids or their parents for a few hours a day, then I would gladly do it.

Worst case scenario if I'm attacked, I use my Quirk to defend myself.'

.

.

.

.

The green haired girl heard her phone ringing during class, effectively stopping the music that played from it.