~ Chapter 001 ~

'It's been a few weeks now and Izu has been training hard with All Might to be ready for the U.A. Entrance Exam in a couple of months.

Mom doesn't know about the proposal with All Might and I was sworn to secrecy by the No. 1 Hero, not as if I would of said a word about it to anyone.

Izu is very happy and is training hard, he took this as a second chance and it quite is, a second chance.

From someone with no Quirk going to having a new Quirk, he has to catch up, after all others his age had 10 years to train it, while his body cannot even withstand it yet.

Honestly...I can't wait for the day that All Might passes his Quirk down to my brother, I sure hope all goes well.

On the other hand, I started training more with my Own Quirk...Soul...it's a bizarre one I must say but...I guess it has it's perks... being able to see souls, talking to the dead...

You would laugh at the things my grandparents and other members of my family that are no longer among us would say but...the other side of my Quirk...that what scares me.

I remember the day dad got a cut, way before he left for his job overseas, way before we noticed my Quirk was the one I have...'

.

.

.

.

"Daddy! You cut yourself" a 4 year old Yua said, big eyes watching the cut on his father's finger as he tried to cook.

Her mom was out with some girlfriends and that left the first time dad with the energetic 4 year old.

"It's nothing Angel, just a tiny paper cut"

The girl slowly went towards his dad, grasping his big hand in the small ones, wanting to help her dad from the pain she could see in his face.

Focusing on the cut on his finger, she felt a feeling, kind of like electricity running through you that went from her heart, towards her hands and watched with awe as the cut on her father's finger slowly closed up.

The man was astonished, seeing his little girl having a Quirk that wasn't similar with neither of the parents.

Time passed and the parents notice that the little girl was talking more and more to the air.

"And then this big meanie girl went to the swing and scared all of the kids with her Quirk" she said into thin air.

In reality, the girl was talking to her deceased Grandmother, from her mother's side but to her it was just as if someone was there in person.