~ Chapter 011 ~

Previously on A Spark in Your Eyes...

"Anyone else of you assholes want to try to hurt them?" He shouted, looking around at everyone, including his friends the original members of the League of Villains.

Toga held Jin's hands and took a step forward, mentioning how they are by Dabi's side and will protect the two females.

Sighing, Tomura also stepped forward, with Spinner and Mr. Compress on his tail, claiming the same.

No one else said anything so Dabi put out the flames, turning his back to them and going towards his soulmate and hopefully their daughter.

.

.

.

.

Going towards them, he bent down to Yua, who had Eri tight in her arms, the little girl crying in relief that she was back with her mom.

Yua was whispering sweet things in her daughter's ear, calming her down, and looked up at Dabi, slightly smiling at him, thanking him for his help.

Dabi didn't reply, instead he got his coat off, remaining in his shirt, and draping the coat over the two females, Yua chuckling, remembering how the first time they met he also gave her his shirt, which she still had.

"I have the full set now" Yua laughed, looking up at her soulmate.

With the help of Dabi, she tried getting up but her body wouldn't cooperate with her, instead she fell immediately after, shouting in pain and grasping her leg.

Dabi held her with one arm, the other helping Eri get out of her mother's embrace so he could take Yua in his arms.

Toga tried getting close to the two females, wanting to help Yua as a thanks for healing her a few weeks prior.

As she got closer to the green haired woman, Dabi noticed her, not hesitating and re-lighting his blue flames, them surrounding them, growing hotter to protect them from possible attacks.

"Stay back" He said, looking at her dead in the eyes, not hesitating to burn her if she took a wrong step towards his family.