~ Chapter 006 ~

Previously on A Spark in Your Eyes...

That's when she heard Taishiro call out to her and when Dabi knew their short time was over.

"Gotta go Dove, always a pleasure to see you" Dabi replied, looking at her and putting in her palm a beaded bracelet that he had in his pocket. His gift towards her.

"Just... Be safe and don't do anything stupid" Yua replied back, a worried look in her eyes, after all they were each other's soul singers.

Dabi looked back at her and gave her a smile. As he and the league gave their goodbyes once again and afterwards left, she could sense Taishiro's soul getting closer and closer and as she turned towards him, she noted how he was in his Fit Form.

With a worried look in her eyes, she left the safe area with him, starting to heal all the Heroes who needed it.

.

.

.

.

As she and Taishiro ran towards the fight, she noticed the crater that was most likely the cause of the smoke and rocks from earlier.

She saw Eijiro being carried towards an ambulance and worriedly she ran there and tried to give him a small boost of healing, leaving then the kid to the doctors so he could go to the hospital.

She turned to Taishiro, noticing the cuts and bruises that started to form, especially on his stomach. That was her next patient. Putting her hands on Taishiro's stomach, she started healing as much as she could, looking him in the eyes and scolding him when he told her what happened but at the same time praising him for protecting the red headed child.

That's when she noticed the golden glow that was coming from her left and turning her head towards it, she saw it was her brother and Eri on his back, her Quirk seemingly out of control.

Yua then ran towards the two, wanting to help them as much as she could.

Focusing on her Quirk and the new found abilities that she trained with it, she used it to control Eri's soul and putting her to sleep, stopping immediately after her Quirk with the girl unconscious. As both Izuku and the child collapsed on the ground, she went down with them, starting to heal them too, wanting to at least help a little bit the doctors.

When Izuku felt like he could stand, Yua took Eri in her arms, holding her tight and brushing slightly her hair, hoping to give the girl some comfort in her sleep.

Feeling the girl feverish she ran towards the ambulance, worried about the state of the little girl, searching for an available doctor.

"She was feverish when she fainted." Yua said after finding a doctor, Izuku by her side.