Author Note

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to see you gave this book a chance!

Honestly it's always the same patter.

I search a fanfiction with a certain character, I don't find one that fits what I'm looking for, I'm writing it because I'm sure others will look for it too.

It's been a while since I last wrote a book, nonetheless a fanfiction one and i wanted to thank you all for giving this a shot.

English isn't my first language (even though I wish it was) and I'm still a tiny bit rusty since I haven't written nada in such a long time.

I don't own BNHA, only Yua Midoriya and part of the plot.

I will follow the Manga and Anime as close as possible but a few things might be changed.

Part of the conversations in this book are also taken from the Manga, I have my phone by my side with Chapter 001 to be sure I don't miss a thing.

What other things to mention?

Oh, this will be the first and last author note you will see. I would probably put another one if necessary.

A few things that you will find in the story:

"Text like this" = Normal Conversation

'Text like this' = kind of like a Monologue, like Izuku does in the Anime

'Text like this' = thoughts

"Text like this" = dream/flashback

If you see four vertical . . . . it means it's either a time skip or a different scene

It's an x Dabi fanfiction (my heart going from Keigo, to Taishiro to Toya, go figures) and since I can't stop thinking of that wonderful blue flame of his, I said, why the heck not ( this is me speaking after looking far and wide for any A/B/O universe I could find with Alpha! Dabi x Omega! Reader.

Sadly though, it won't be an Alpha x Omega, but it does contain Soulmates. Not in the traditional sense, with words or tattoos or whatnot, but Yua's Quirk plays a close role in that part.

Down here, in the old fashioned BNHA Style, I present you Yua's BNHA Profile!

* By the way, if time allows, I might even get my trusty drawing tablet and draw her out and her profile + a brand new and in theme cover, this is just a temporary one.

.

.

.

.

Hero Name: N/A

Yua Midoriya

Birthday: 20/8

Height: 160 cm

Quirk: Soul

Her Quirk allows her to see the soul of people, both dead and alive, making her often than not, confuse dead people to alive ones, and saying sorry to them if by accident she bumped into them.

Alongside this, she can control someone's soul or heal them.

She didn't get much practice with this, given that the last time she used it, she was asleep for 2 weeks straight.

Of course, there is more to her Quirk that both Yua and you, dear reader, will discover as time goes by.

.

.

.

.

Well, that was all!

See ya for Chapter 001 !

A Spark In Your EyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara