~ Chapter 003 ~

****

BEFORE proceeding, slight mention of rape.

The book is rather mature but for everyone's safety, I wanted to put small reminders.

****

Music could be heard alongside hard breathing.

A girl with green hair, tied in a high ponytail was dancing in the empty room, the music so loud, it drowned any other sound.

The girl was focused on her image in the mirror, replaying the events that happened the past few days.

Izuku at the police station, the blue haired guy with the hands after him, mom worried.

The thoughts were swimming freely in her mind, her focus not breaking for one second, spending her energy to the routine she was doing, wanting to let her pent up frustrations out.

The feeling of being a burden, unable to help her brother.

The feeling of her Quirk getting stronger and stronger.

The feeling of the string tied around her pinky getting tighter and shorter.

'Wait what?'

She suddenly stopped, eyes looking at her right hand curious, wondering if she imagined the feeling from before.

The string got tighter again, almost pulling the girl towards a certain direction.

Well it was certain now, Yua's soulmate was near.

Yua didn't waste any time, she ran outside the dance school, trying to grasp a feeling of where her soulmate was.

She didn't care it was a bad neighborhood, she didn't care someone could attack her.

Her mind was set on finding out who that person was, the owner of the other side of this string.

"YUA WATCH OUT!" a familiar voice said and before she could comprehend where it was coming from, she was hit, being thrown on the ground and feeling someone with their knee on top of her back.

"Lookie here boys, we got a beauty for us" a grim voice said.

Yua looked up towards who it was, eyes widening at the appearance of the man on top of her.

He was disgusting, to put it lightly.

Slime hair, rotten teeth and wide bloodshot eyes.