~ Chapter 005 ~

*For those of you who haven't seen the Manga or know the back story of Dabi, spoiler alerts towards the end of the chapter (I will put a bold " * " when that part comes)

---------------------------------------------------------

'After the fight in Kamino, All Might officially retired, allowing villains to emerge more and more and fight back, not afraid anymore of the fallen Symbol of Peace.

Endeavor became unofficially No. 1 Hero and was trying to pick up the pieces that were left behind, but even he knew it was to no avail.

I was stuck into the hospital for a whole week, my body being over used and refusing to move on it's own.

The moment mom heard I was in an hospital right after learning I was taken took a toll on her, after all now it wasn't just her son that was in danger, but also her daughter.

Meanwhile Izuku came to visit, telling me how U.A. created a dormitory system for the students, where they would reside so it was easier for U.A. to better protect the future generation of heroes.

He told me how mom first was against it, but All Might promised her to not let her down and protect him with all he had.

As for me well...the former No.1 Hero, Principal Nezu and the current Unofficial No.1 Hero, with the Commission, chose that for my safety, especially being broadcasted how I held back All for One, it was better if I undergo training to help me protect myself but also learn my Quirk and have much more endurance when using it.

It was chosen that I would have one Pro Hero watching over me and after informing my mom of the situation, she also agreed, knowing how important it was, now more than ever, to be able to protect myself.

The Pro Hero in question was chosen to be BMI Hero: Fat Gum. When I asked why, they mentioned the fact that not only he was able to withstand my physical attacks during our training, as to help with my endurance, but also because if my Quirk got out of control, his Quirk would nullify mine.

With that being said, I was sent to the Fat Gum Agency, travelling from the hospital in Kamino towards Esuha City where from the train station, I was picked up by Fat Gum himself.'

.

.

.

.

As Pro Hero Fat Gum and Yua walked back towards Fat Gum agency, they started talking about what they were going to do, what training would the girl undergo, but also they were getting to know each other. After all, Yua didn't know exactly how many months she will be stuck in Esuha and wanted to at least have a friend here.

"Hey, Fat Gum" Yua said

The tall Hero looked at her, their height difference quite pronounced and nodded at her to go on