~ Chapter 0016 ~

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the long wait!

After much consideration I am sad yet pleased to present you the last chapter of "A Spark In Your Eyes", also known as SIYE.

See end author note for major details.
-------------------------

Previously on A Spark In Your Eyes...

Meanwhile, Yua was still in a coma, unable to wake up no matter how hard she tried. Her mother was allowed to visit, but sadly, Izuku couldn't, especially being in hiding and on the run.

Pro Hero Fat Gum alongside Tamaki and Hatori also visited when they were able to, and Toshiro stayed as much as he could with the Todoroki family before being called back to work.

.

.

.

.

Yua was running around, trying to find a way out of this endless maze.

What was harder was the fact she could hear everyone but she couldn't do anything, not moving a finger or herself, not shouting back her replies.

It was as if she was stuck there forever.

She then stopped running, getting on her knees, finally crying and letting out every emotion bottled up free.

Purple-reddish marks suddenly appeared on her body, and with a final scream, a wave came out of her, before it all went black.

.

.

.

.

Green eyes with purple notes slowly opened, the girl looking around herself, feeling as if she's still stuck in that place.

Looking up at the ceiling, she noticed it wasn't white anymore, but was actually in what seemed a room.

Looking around herself she saw the grey walls, with very little furniture except a desk and the bed she was in, and trying to get up, she realized that indeed, she had waken up.

Or at least she thought so.

Gasping, she suddenly looked at her right hand, noticing that her golden thread was there and she breathed out in relief, before trying to use her quirk to determine if A. she could use it at all and B. where was everyone.

She was pleasantly surprised to noticed that both Eri and Touya were there, in the place she was at, alongside some other souls she didn't know, except maybe two, which meant they were people she had seen in the past.

She then tried to get out of bed, taking the IV she noticed in her wrist out, and using the bedframe and then the desk near the door as a support to walk, taking small steps, before opening said wooden door and going out of the room, taking in her surroundings.

Getting closer to what she believed was the living room, she could hear different voices, one which was Touya's, discussing different things, mostly in regards of their childhood.

"And remember when Natsu actually froze me?" Fuyumi said, laughing at the memory.

"Oh yeah, I had to use my flames to unfroze you sis" Touya replied, actually laughing.

Yua got in the doorway, noticing that him and the Fuyumi girl had theirs backs to her, while a guy and who she recognized as Shoto could clearly see her, the younger Todoroki sibiling getting up, saying her name.