~ Special Chapter 006.1 ~

To celebrate you, dear readers, this is a special Chapter for you guys!!

Thank you so much for your support, for your love and I hope you are enjoying this book.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think!

Lots of Love,

Andreea

Special Chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughter filled the tranquil house, a small girl with long wavy hair ran around, trying to get away from her mother who was chasing her.

"Come now Eri!! Time for tickles!" Yua yelled, chasing her daughter so she could tickle her.

"Never!!" Eri shouted back, laughing and trying to find a hiding spot.

Then she saw the door open and her father entered the house, the girl then running towards him and jumping in his arms.

"Well hello there" the male said, making sure he had a good grip on her

"Hi dad, I'm running from mommy"

"Are you now?" he said chuckling, hiding the girl so his beloved couldn't find her.

As Yua got to the front door, having used her Quirk to locate her daughter, she stopped, seeing the sight before her.

Her love with their daughter - well their hidden daughter - all smiling.

"Heya" She said, playing along Eri's game

"Have you seen Eri?"

"I'm afraid not, I just got home darling" the male replied, hearing their daughter giggle behind his coat, staying hidden.

"Oh, such a shame...I was in the mood for ice cream " Yua replied, taking her beloved hand in hers.

"Well, I guess just me and you are going out to get this sweet treat then!" She said louder and suddenly a small figure went towards her shouting a big "No"

Eri laughed, and looked up at her mother.

"I want ice cream too!!" She said excited.

"Eri, be careful" the male said, checking up on his other half "Remember what we talked about in regards of mommy's condition"

Eri then looked at both her parents, and apologized to Yua, not having taken in consideration her condition.

"Don't worry darling" she said "don't listen to your dad, I'm fine" she continued, ruffling her hair.

Eri then took both of her parents hands and the little family went out for a nice, cold treat.

~~To be continued~~