~ Chapter 004 ~

As Yua ran in the forest, towards the general direction her brother was at, she finally saw the fire that was spreading...the saw the blue fire that was covering the ground.

She denied this blue fire having any connections to him, it just wasn't possible in her head and so she continued to run towards the cliff that was starting to show, seeing Izuku's green flashes of light in the distance.

As she run she was suddenly tackled down by another villain.

"And where do you think you're going?" He sneered

"Well, certainly away from you" She replied back, dodging another attack from him

As she kept dodging his attacks she though of a plan of attack on her own.

'I'm barely able to fight back on my own, even with my own training' she thought 'the only way I could possibly win this is letting go of my control over my Quirk but that could be dangerous' she kept thinking

'Unless...'

In a flash she was in front of him after dodging, putting her hand on his chest and looking him straight in his eyes

"Now" her voice became melodious towards the villain "You are going to surrender yourself without a fight" she continued, the villain repeating her words.

"Good" she said and then knocked him out.

'Now, back to Izuk-' she saw a flash of blue fire on her left and in that exact moment her pinky started hurting from the string.

"N-No..." she said as she changed her course, running towards the blue flames

She couldn't believe it, that Dabi, her soulmate, was involved in this in some way.

As she got to the clearing she saw three people, one of which was the raven haired she grew accustomed to.

As she took a step, Dabi turned to look at her, both their eyes widening as the string that connected them grew even more tighter.

Before any of them could say something, a big mass fell in between them.

"I know those brats!! Who're they!! " one of the other two people said

Yua eyes widened even more if that was possible because in that mass, there he was, her brother, bruised and in a very bad shape, barely able to stand on his feet.

"Mister" Dabi's voice said, Yua's moving her attention from Izuku to him "Dodge" he continued, while also giving her a look.

"Roger" the guy replied back and rapidly Dabi released a big wave of blue flames.