~ Chapter 008 ~

Previously on A Spark in Your Eyes...

After checking on Toga and saying goodbye to the league, she was teleported back to Taishiro's apartment the same way as before and after recovering from coughing, she went towards his bedroom, where Eri was sleeping while passing Tai who was asleep on the couch.

She got into bed with Eri and took her in her arms, cuddling her and thinking back to this morning, to how the feeling of being in Touya's arms was like and the kiss.

Yua fell shortly asleep, Eri in her arms.

Meanwhile, back at the secret base of the League of Villains, everyone kept pestering Dabi in regards of who was that girl and what was his relationship with her.

After a while, Dabi got annoyed, surrounding himself in his fire just to get everyone off his back.

Sighing, he wished he was back to this morning, where he had Yua in his arms and for once in his life, he was content.

.

.

.

.

It was late morning when Yua was woken from sleep hearing giggle and laughing coming from outside the bedroom door.

Searching at her side for Eri and not feeling her, she used her Quirk, sensing her with Taishiro just outside the door, in the apartment's living room.

Getting out of bed after a few more minutes, she went to the living room, greeting both Eri and Taishiro, the young girl running towards her and hugging her tight, wishing her a very sweet " Good Morning"

Yua then went to the kitchen, opening the fridge and noticing the sweets Tai had.

"Shiro really?" Yua laughed, looking at her big brother.

"You could of at least bought food for the weekend"

"Well, I didn't know what to buy Lil sis" he replied, playing pretend with Eri

"Well then, I'm going shopping for groceries, does anyone want to come with me?" Yua asked, looking at the two on the floor.

Eri nodded, getting up and going towards Yua, taking her hand and looking up at her