~ Chapter 009 ~

Hello everyone!I normally don't do Author Notes ( as mentioned at the beginning of this book) but in this case it was necessary.To be sure you see it either now or later, I will leave the same A/N both at the beginning and at the end of this chapter.Of course if you see this after the 20th May 2021, then you can ignore this xD - but read at the end of this A/N, after the "*"

I have a rough draft of the story until Chapter 012 and from there, after reaching a fully pubblished Chapter 012 I will take a small two to three days break not only so I can make a few other chapters sketches (given that we are getting close to the latest pubblished manga chapter and from there it will be my plot.) and also review and edit the previous chapters, because I have this habit of reading from beginning till end my fanfictions, to be in the skin of the reader, and I noticed a few errors I'd like to fix, but being in different chapters I want to edit it only once for every single one of them.So, after the official pubblication date of Chapter 012, which would be around the 20th give or take, I will take the weekend off to make the edits I mentioned earlier and then I will be back so I can give you content again.

*******

Also, worth mentioning, from here on out it's manga spoilers alert, so if you didn't read the manga and only watched the anime, then be warned.Thank you for your time reading this and your understanding.Lots of Love,Andreea 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Previously in A Spark in Your Eyes...

Ringing his phone number again, the feeling in her chest intensifying, she prayed he could answer quickly so he could come back more early than discussed.

"Hello?" Taishiro's voice rang from the other side of the line

"Tai" Yua said panicked

"What's wrong kid?" he replied, now more attentive

"Please, I don't know just come home qui-" Yua stopped, hearing a shattering scream coming from the bedroom , a scream Taishiro also heard

Dropping the phone to the ground, ignoring Taishiro's shouts from the other end, Yua ran to the bedroom, seeing three figures going out of the window, one of the having Eri in their arms.

"HEY!" She shouted, getting their attention

"LET HER GO!" she ran towards the window but she was too late, they already took off.

Not even waiting for help, she ran outside, starting to follow them using her connection to Eri to track them down, the blue string connecting the two females glowing a bright blue.

.