~ Chapter 010 ~

Previously in A Spark in Your Eyes...

Going forward, pain in her leg more prominent, she saw a big building and two guards at the door, the blue string going right through it.

In her feverish state, with her leg wounded and in pain, she failed to see any other possible connections she might have had in that place, only focusing on her daughter, on the blue string that was bright in her eyes, only one goal in mind.

Rescuing Eri Midoriya.

.

.

.

.

A blast at the main doors had been heard in the whole building, two guards full of bruises falling at the feet of the main leaders of the Paranormal Liberation Front, among which were the main members of the League of Villains.

A few minutes prior...

One of the scouts ran in panting, having a small child on his shoulder, a child which was crying and hitting his shoulder with her small fists.

"L-Let me go!" Eri shouted, tears running down her face, wanting nothing more than her mother to take her in her arms.

Tomura looked at the girl, something familiar about her but he couldn't realize what exactly.

"What is this?" He asked, demanding attention

"Her Quirk is quite useful, we should exploit it" the scout said, explaining what her Quirk was and how it could be used.

Tomura nodded, trying to understand from where exactly he had seen the girl before.