Authors note

Hiii! I'm really exited for this story! It's a Sonya love story if you didn't already know. If you haven't seen the movies or know the basic plot then it may not make sense but u might be able to put it together still. Anyways, I wrote this because there are like two other Sonya love story's and I feel like she deserves a little more and also who doesn't love Sonya? Like she's an angel. If you have any recommendations for this story then just comment and let me know. I'd be happy to hear them.

Just so you know there will be a few gory parts you may not want to read but I will let you know before that happens and give you a short in-descriptive explanation of what happens at the beginning of the next chapter so you aren't confused. I don't think there will be any smut because I don't think I can write that very well and also I want you to have a more wholesome fluffy relationship with Sonya. Now that doesn't mean no kissing and making out but probably no sex. Sorry. I mean if that's what you wanted.

I will also warn you for anything in regards to that.

So basically you will be in maze b not a so if your confused on the next chapter hopefully that clears things up. Also if you have at Sonya story's here on Wattpad that you want me to read the let me know!

And if you could vote and comment that would be fantastic! It sorta gives me some motivation!

I will try and update as much as possible. My goal is once a day but I might get lazy or forget or just be busy and my apologies in advance of that happens.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!! Plz enjoy!!!