Info:

This isn't part of the story so you can skip over this if you want.

Hi! Hope your enjoying this! I just want to say a few things.

First I'm trying to avoid glade slang because this isn't the glade and also I'm calling it the glen because that was in the last story I read and I'm not sure if that is the name that they actually used for it but I honestly loved it so yeah! That story is also very good it's called 'love at first sight Sonya x reader' by Melmusic09 it's ongoing and very good!

Also I think I'm trying to find new names for things like the jobs cuz I don't think that they would be the same. If you have any ideas plz let me know in the comments

And I think I might do a few small preferences. If you would like. I'm probably gonna do it wether someone wants it or not! Haha I'm just really excited.

Maybe I'll do some couple songs and stuff 🥺 awww!

Once again if you have any suggestions or anything then let me know!!

I'm trying to get everything in before I get bored of the story because knowing me I do that all the time so I'm trying to hurry.

But at the same time I don't want to rush it too much because I wanna find the best story line for the story you know?

So yeah! Give me some ideas and some help!

Love you! (I know I know it's cheezy) 😜✌️