Swimming

I stand corrected.

I jump up out of bed!

"You're going swimming?"

"Yup! You coming?"

"Hell yeah I'm coming!"

I jump up and follow Sonya and Harriet through part of the woods. We come upon a drop in the ground and as I get closer I see it's filled with clear green water and I can see the cave walls go draped into the water. It looks pretty deep and clean.

"Is there anything in there?" I ask worried there's some sort of monster like the ones in the maze.

"No." Said Sonya

"Except those big fish that sometimes get brave and try to bite your toes off!"

"Huh?!"

"She's joking." Sonya reassured me and put a hand on my shoulder.

Butterflies. butterflies. butterflies.

"Annnyyywaaays" said Harriet taking off her shirt and pants leaving her just in her underwear.

"Wh- what are you doing?" I asked kinda shocked she would just strip like that.

"Going swimming idiot,"

"Leave her alone Harriet," Sonya chuckled

"You just swim like that?"

"We don't have any swimming suits. Plus they're basically the same thing as bikinis so..." Harriet said

"I guess" I sighed

Crap I don't know how I'm gonna react to Sonya doing that. Just look away. Be polite.

"Ok come on!" Harriet ushered us to hurry up.

I started taking off my shirt and slipped down my pants. Don't look at her y/n.

I managed to avoid looking at her almost naked body and instantly ran and jumped into the cool water.

It was a lot colder then I thought it would be but it wasn't freezing. I resurfaced and looked up to see Harriet and Sonya jumping in over me. I saw their smiles and couldn't help but smile too. Already best friends and I've known them for only a week.

They splashed next to me.

"That was awesome!" I said and watched them wipe the water from their eyes.

Sonya looked at me and blushed a little bit looking away. I smirked just a bit and splashed her.

"Oh ho! You did not you little stick!"

"What's a stick?" I asked swimming backwards.

"It's a little dummy who's about to get her ass kicked!" Sonya said jumping forward and chasing me.

"In that case I am in fact bot a stick, you are!" I said and kept kicking back just barely out of reach of sonyas attempts to splash me.

"Come on Sonya! You can do better then that!" I called to her swimming in a full circle with her trying to catch me.

Harriet grabbed my shoulders stopping me from moving and Sonya started to catch up.

"No fair! You can't team up!!" I squirmed trying to get away from Harriet and Sonya.

"Haha!!" Harriet said teasing me.

"gotcha!" Sonya said and starts splashing me over and over.

I dipped down knowing that sonyas splashes would hit Harriet instead of me.

Harriet let go of my shoulders and sheilded herself. I swam away still under water and saw a clear shot of sonyas body.

Holy shit!

I choked on water and shot up to the surface coughing.

"You ok!?" Sonya asked swimming over to me.

"fine!" I choked out between coughs.

"Try not to die." Harriet said.

"Wow thanks for the advice" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah well you're not very good at following it are you?" Sonya said giving my bare back a few pats and giving me a concerned look.

I coughed out one more time.

"Jeez!" I said and wiped the water out of my face.

"Maybe don't check Sonya out underwater next time." Harriet said smirking at me.

"What!" Me and Sonya said in sync.

"Yeah I saw that!" She said "you guys are so obvious!"

"Leave us alone!" I said and tackled Harriet under the water.

"Hey!" She said when we got up

"Hey is right missy!" Sonya said pointing a finger at her. "And this time me and y/n will be teaming up against you!"

"Shit!" Harriet said diving away from us and we chased her around for hours and hours until we got to hungry and tired to do it anymore.

It's a filler mostly I know but I'm just trying to get stuff in before I have to turn my phone in 😒

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed! We'll be getting to the good stuff soon!

Also sorry if there are any typos I don't have any time to check