Wicked

Small tw: gun and fire and explosions and stuff. 😁 it's pretty much tho whole episode

Mechanic?

My thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing sound. I whipped my head around trying to find the source.

"RUN!" I heard Thomas scream. Finally I saw it. A berg.

"Shit!" I yelled and grabbed sonyas hand.

"Hide!" I said and pulled her to her feet. We started running. I could hear Harriet and aris running behind me. Something shot into the ground in front of me and I pulled Sonya near me to protect her

An explosion went off and we could hardly see anything through the smoke.

Sonya was pulled out of my arms. She vanished into the smoke.

"Sony-" i was interrupted by someone putting their hand over my mouth and forced me the opposite direction.

I let out I muffled scream

"Hey hey it's me." Thomas said. I pushed his hand off my mouth

"Jesus you could have told me that." I said.

"Come with me." He said.

"No I have to get Sonya!"

"We don't have time."

"NO! Thomas I cannot leave her again." I said tears forming. "I can't." I whispered.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Where are they?" A man said. Was he talking about me and Thomas?

"Right here janson." Thomas said. Is that really janson? I would kill him right now if I could.

"Run y/n!" I heard both Sonya and Harriet call out. I knew I should but I just couldn't. I couldn't leave them behind again.

Janson grabbed Thomas roughly and punched him.

Then he walked over to me and put me in a tight choke hold. I struggled in his grasp.

I heard Sonya shriek on my left.

"HEY!" Harriet and Minho said in sync.

I fought back and kicked janson as hard as I could in the shin.

He jerked and dropped me to clutch his shin. He limped over to one of the guards and grabbed a gun. I turned to run but ran into another guard. He turned me around and pushed me forward.

"Still a pain in the ass I see." Janson said through gritted teeth as he cocked the gun.

"Put it down janson." Said a woman sternly.

Janson clenched his teeth and put it down. I smirked at him just to get under his skin

"Next time." He said glaring at me.

"Cant wait." I replied giving him a wider smirk

Someone pushed me to my knees next to Thomas.

"That was badass." He whispered

"I know right!" I said smiling at him and I gave him a wink. He snickered and we turned our attention to the woman.

"I'm glad you're ok." She said and hugged someone.

Wait. Is that Teresa?

"Teresa?" I asked. She turned around and had tears in her eyes.

"Did you do this?" I asked.

She looked at me guiltily. She didn't answer just put her head down.

"You-" I stopped. Anger burned into my face. I just got Sonya back and now because of her she was in danger again!
"HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed at her. The others just shook their heads in disbelief.

"Y/n if you come with us they promise no one will hurt you." She said. "You can keep her safe." She said her eyes flashing over to Sonya.

I shook my head at her slowly. "Wicked is the only real threat to her and you led them right to us!" I yelled the last bit. She put her head down again.

I know she just wanted what was best for us but this wasn't good for any of us.

The woman started talking but I wasn't thinking about it. My mind was on what would happen to Sonya if I didn't get her out of here. They were guiding her and multiple others into the berg and I looked onto her eyes. She was scared I could see that. Of all people it should be me in there. Not Sonya. I need an idea.

Thomas already had one.

He stood up holding an explosive. He threatened to set it off if the didn't let everyone go. I got up and stood beside him. I had to get Sonya out of that Berg and the more immunes they lost, the less likely they were to find the cure. They would follow our orders. I hope

"Thomas please." Teresa said. He glared at her and she instantly went quiet.

"Let them go!" I said

"Let em go or we'll blow everything up!" I heard newt say.

"Thomas we can work this out." Said the woman. I was assuming she was Ava Paige. She had never really introduced herself.

Thomas started counting down. When it got to three I squeezed my eyes shut. I was too stubborn to back out of this.

"Y/n!" Sonya yelled and my eyes flashed open. A guard was chaining her up.

"No!" I screamed. Thomas stopped counting and a car drove by crashing into things.

Brenda and Jorge! Thank god!

I ran to the berg to try to get Sonya but the guards were still there. Pushing me back. Harriet pushed them too and I got enough space to squeeze through to her. I ran inside and pulled on the chains.

"Y/n you have to go!" She said "get outta here!"

"Uh uh." I shook my head. "I'm not leaving without you."

"Y/n...." she said. "Please." She looked at me with those big eyes of hers. Dammit why does she do this to me.

"Stop. I'm not leaving you." I said. She sighed and shook her head.

"I love you y/n" she said and put her head in my neck.

Butterflies? At a time like this?

But She had given up. She was saying goodbye.

"No. Help me Sonya!" I yelled at her

Someone was grabbing my arms and pulling me away.

"Sonya!" I screamed. She looked into my eyes and tears slipped down her cheeks.

I was stunned silent.

I had just gotten her back and now they were taking her away from me.

I said I would never let her go and here we are. Being separated again.

"It's time." Said janson who had apparently been the one to drag me away from there. He dropped me on the ground and took out his gun and aimed it at me cocking it again.

"Not a chance!" Said Harriet smashing into janson and knocking him to the ground.

She helped me off the ground and we ran.

Tears fell down my face like rain.

I can't believe it.

The thought of being safe finally vanished and the happiness knowing that my friends were alive faltered.

Was it better to die then to get taken by wicked?

What are they gonna do to her?

I can't believe I let this happen.

It's all my fault.

...This hit me hard guys.