Jorge

We were hanging upside down. Yay!

"Dammit!" Thomas said.

I'm not exactly sure what happened. We met a man named Jorge who asked us some really confusing questions and when Thomas didn't answer he kinda just tied us up.

"Well she didn't kill us." I said.

"Yeah but she stole your dog." Frypan said.

I gasped. "NOOOOOOO TORTOISE!!!" I yelled. I know I would get him back later but I was having my fun. "YOU DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS!! THATS MY DOG!!!"

"Shut up y/n" said Minho.

"You shut up!" I said back.

"Just chillax!" Newt said. I laughed at his accent again.

"Just chillax!" I mimicked him.

"Stop that!"

"Stop that!"

"You little shank!

"You little shank!"

I was having way to much fun. He shut up realizing I was just gonna copy him. I laughed at him and flailed my arms a bit just for fun.

"Hola Hermanos!" Jorge said who decided to join the party.

"Hola old man!" I said "give me back my dog!"

"No can do. Brendas taken a liking to it and he has succumbed to her pets."

I gasped again

"YOU BASTARD! I TRUSTED YOU TORTOISE!" I yelled.

"That's a stupid name." Jorge said.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked.

A few people snickered.

"Anyways, I have a few questions." Jorge said asking us some more weird questions.

"Is it just me or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho said.

"Wheeeeee!" I said as I wiggled myself some more and got myself swinging a little bit.

"I think the blood rushing to her head is making her a little weird." Newt said.

"You're weird!" I said.

I think Jorge gave up and left.

"Wait I have an idea!" Teresa said a little bit later after watching me swing around.

She told Minho to push her to the side till she could reach the lever and get us all down. Her plan worked and we were about to get out of there when someone stopped us and pointed a gun at the group.

"I've got them here janson!" He said.

Shit. wickeds here.

A gun went off and we all flinched. Somehow nobody got hit. Instead the man fell flat on his face. Brenda stood behind him with a gun in her hand.

"Come on!" She said and turned around and we followed her.

"WHERE IS MY DOG!" I yelled not quite over the joke.

"Oh my god y/n shut up!" Newt said.

I brushed my hand over his face to shut him up. He looked at me weird. I smiled back at him like that was totally normal and we kept walking.

As soon as I saw tortoise he trotted over to me and I forgave him for leaving me in the dust. For the second time.

Jorge led us to an open window with a zip line.