Maze (A)

Omfg I almost just deleted this story on accident. I would have been so pissed. Anyway. I'm just too excited to wait for tomorrow to write the next part so here we go!

Tw: blood. Severed body parts 🤪😬 Also pretty graphic

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You know this chic?" The boy named Minho asked.

"I think so..." he said rubbing his head.
"She looks familiar." He said. "And clearly I know her name."

"You don't remember me?" I asked. "It wasn't that long ago. You helped me escape from the maze,"

"I did?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'I did?'" I ask "it was like last week" I said.

"I was with these guys a week ago" he said. Hmm. I must have Mis calculated the amount of days of been out here.

"You were working with W. C. K. D. Before you let me out.

"Wait you knew me before I was in the maze?"

It all hit me.

"You were in the maze!?" I walked to him and shook his shoulders.

"Yeah I-" he said but I didn't wait for him to finish before interrupting him.

"Where's Sonya and Harriet!?" I asked. "Where is everyone?"

"I don't know." I said. Tears came to my eyes. I was so scared.

"We got separated." He looked at his feet. "They told me about you. Sonya cried all night." My heart shattered.

"No." I breathed.

"Did you know them?" He asked

"They were my best friends."

Well that and a little more for Sonya.

"Oh." He said. "You were in the maze too?" He asked. I nodded and gulped back my tears. I was so close. So close to getting her back. I closed my eyes and let a few hot tears roll down my face.

"I'm sorry what's going on?" The British boy asked. I sighed and let my arms fall to my side.

"Dammit!" I yelled. A sharp pain shot into my arm.

My hand! I forgot all about it. I lifted it up and looked at the blood soaked bandage.

"What happened?" A brown haired boy asked.

I pulled the wet bandage off and revealed my sand covered wound. It was red not just from blood but from the sand rubbing on it. I winced looking at the black scabs and residue forming on it. Definitely infected.

"Oh my god!" A girl with bright blue eyes said and came up to my grabbing my arm gently.

She started guiding me back to their camp.

"Do you have anything for this?" I asked.

"I don't think so."

I swallowed. Uh oh.

There were still a few people gathered around the camp. Someone started a fire and a few people examined my hand.

Tortoise finally came to me and put his head on my lap.

"Where'd you find him?" A pimply boy asked me.

"I'm not really sure. He just showed up. It was earlier today actually." I said kinda shocked at how much had happened on the last five hours.