The plan

Y'all I just read this crazy good love story book that was flawless. 👌 It's called The Stowaway @littlelo and it's finished and i read it super fast cuz it was so flippin good. Anyways thanks for reading. Enjoy!

I was running on top of the train hoping with all my heart we would get my friends back.

Focus on the plan y/n!

I snapped at myself. Thomas was beside me.

"MINHO!" He yelled

"Sonya!! Aris!!!" I yelled trying to get their attention. If they could hear us we should be able to hear some sort of reply.

The berg lifted us off of the ground and into the air and loud banging emerged from the box beneath me. It sounded like...

We're those chains?

Sweet Jesus! We're they chained up!?

As soon as an opening was made I was inside the train car and searching each face.

"Y/n!"

I looked toward the source.

There she was. Tears pricked my eyes at how grateful I was to see her. Six months without her was far too long. One minute without her was too long.

I rushed over and placed my hands on her face to study her.

"I see you met Carlos." She said looking at my mechanical hand.

I didn't reply. I just pressed my lips onto hers.

She kissed back immediately and I felt as if I had to make up for all the missed kisses we could have had while she was gone. Our lips moved in sync and everything else fell away.

I pulled away to catch my breath and felt the world fall back into place around us.

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead agains hers and a tear slid down my cheek.

"Where's Minho?" Thomas asked interrupting our moment.

"He was in the other train car." Said aris who sat chained up next to Sonya.

Aris!

I hadn't even noticed him. I pulled him into a hug and then studied both Sonya and aris' face.

Green and brown bruises and several cuts littered their faces and I softly stroked the darkest one on sonyas face wishing I could take it away.

She winced but settled her cheek in my hand and breathed out a deep sigh of relief.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"We tried to escape a few times." She said.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head down feeling ashamed I couldn't protect her as I had promised.

"Let us outta here." Aris said pulling on his chains.

————————————————————

Me and Sonya sat on the roof. The place I had visited often when missing her. The moon was just a yellow sliver in the sky and the night was warm for once.

Her eyes practically glowing she looked at me. I couldn't take my eyes away. I let out a long exhale finally letting my mind ease.