The maze

Tw: dead person...? And blood. It's a little bit graphic jsyk.

I was running.

I was running so hard.

My throat was on fire and my legs and arms ached. I turned a sharp corner glancing at the map in my hand just to make sure I knew where I was.

I could hear it behind me. Tears started forming in my eyes.

I was so scared.

I had lost the newbie somewhere in the past by the moving walls and I had no idea where she was. We also hadn't found amy yet. I forgot to ask Mary what had happened to her.

Soon I found out exactly what happened to her.

Here it is fellas. The gross part!
⬇️
Amy was on the ground face down. As I got closer I noticed the wall in between me and her closing.

Maybe I could separate myself from the monster. I pushed myself as hard as I could and squeezed through at the last possible moment shutting the monster on the other side.

I collapsed on the ground and crawled over to Amy. There was blood all around her. I wasn't sure if she was still Alive but she wouldn't be for long. I rolled her over and stared at her bloody face. You wouldn't have been able to tell who she was if it wasn't for her sleek black hair.

"Amy!" I shook her. She twitched.

She's Alive!

"What happened!" I asked her.

She didn't answer me just rolled around in her own blood.

"Amy!" I called again. She's not gonna make it even if I tried.

She gurgled a little bit before saying something. It was barely above a whisper. Her voice was hoarse.

From... screaming?

...Crying?

God this is sad.

"It's Rachel." She said "she put us here." She said

Who's Rachel?

I was about to ask her this when she let out a blood curdling cry into my ear. I jumped back. She was twitching like crazy. And then nothing. She was dead.

A few tears slipped down my face.

She didn't deserve this.

I looked at her hand and saw something. A letter? I grabbed it.

To ally and Mary. It said. I wanted to read it but I knew that was rude so I put it in my pocket. I dragged Amy's body into a corner and tried hiding her body. The trail of blood kinda gave it away but maybe we could come back and bury her in the graveyard. I used my fingers to close her eyes and stood for a few moments in silence. My hands began to shake. A cold sweat formed on my face and I squeezed my eyes shut trembling.

That was something straight out of a nightmare. In fact this whole day was something right out of a night mare.

That cannot be my fate. I cannot go out like that. I can't let the people who put me here win. I can't die.

Not yet.

I have to get Amy's body out of here and into the glen. She wouldn't want to stay here and get eaten up by one of those things or rot into nothing.

I have to help her.

I have to get out of here. Out of the glen. Out of the maze. Just out.

I have to get Sonya and Harriet out of here.

I heard it again. The whirring and clicking and screeching. Breaking the silence. I bolted again.