Preferences

Yay! Very excited for these!!

Imma start with your couple songs (omg so cute 🥰 ikr!)

Anyways sorry for that.

Here's number one:
She loves you by the Beatles.

Ok so this one is more for what's gonna happen in the story in a bit. It's once you guys are separated and oh my flipping god I'm so excited to write that part. It's gonna be so good!!

It's cuz youre kinda freaking out when you find out that she loves you so yeah.

I just feel like the song fits and also if you don't like the Beatles then idk if we can be friends.

Jk

But still.

Ur weird man.

Numbero dos (is that how you spell dos?)

Anyways...

Number two is close to you by dayglow.

Absolutely love this song.

Literally jam out to it in the bathroom every time it comes on shuffle!!

Anyways this just fits because it literally says

"I'm only over thinking when I'm close to you"

And

"Now you're walking away when I wish you would stay"

Which kinda just makes me think how you want her near you at all times but always kinda panic when she is. And your just so confused and I love it so much. It's literally adorable.

Also I absolutely love dayglow as well. If you don't like it I honestly won't be confused because it's not a normal music taste for people to have you know. Anyways just ignore me talking about my opinion on ur music taste but you should definitely try them out because of you like them then you'll really like them but if not then whatever you know?

AANNYYWAAAYSSS!

I keep getting distracted

Now to number three

Sun: by the two door cinema club.

This also kinda what your thinking when you get separated because you start overthinking and start second guessing yourself but then something reminds you of how much you are in love and it's beautiful!!!

That's all I have for now.

But if you want I can give you guys a list of my favorite songs and bands because I have a WIDE variety of songs.

Anyways hope you enjoy and sorry for not updating yesterday.

😘 thanks!

Don't forget to vote and comment and give me some ideas!!!

Omg it's raining outside!!!!