Gally

"Wake up y/n"

That's not Sonya....

"Brenda?" I asked.

"Yeah get up. Wake Sonya up I'll get Harriet."

It's been almost a week since Sonya and aris got back. We had spent the week arguing with Vince on whether we should get Minho back or not. He was not having it.

"Thomas snuck off!" Brenda said.

I groaned. Idiot.

"Ok Get up." I said to Sonya who was half awake next to me.

Sonya got up and we got ready quickly grabbed a few guns and hopped in the car with Jorge.

"They're probably already dead." Sonya said. I laughed out loud and stopped myself my eyes widening. I need to not laugh at the wrong moments.

"Probably." Said Brenda.

"We better hurry then." Said Jorge. We drove for a while until we came up on something.

"Did they go in there?" Said Harriet pointing at the tunnel ahead.

"Idiots." I said. The tunnel was dark and long and you could see cars and obstacles. Perfect place for cranks to hide out.

We heard yelling and crank noises.

"Shit! Let's get to it!" I yelled.

Jorge sped into the tunnel and at full speed ran in to a group of cranks surrounding Thomas, newt and frypan.

"Get in." Brenda said sticking her head out and shooting at the cranks. I pulled out the pistol I had packed from my belt and did the same. I had gotten pretty good at guns since Sonya gave me some pointers on aiming and holding a gun.

We sped off out of the tunnel.

"Impressed you lasted the day." Said Jorge.

I laughed.

"You guys are so dumb." Said Harriet.

"Seriously. You could have died." Sonya said.

"We know. We just thought maybe we could save him on our own."

I snorted.

"Not to be rude but you three aren't the most competent." I said jokingly.

Fry punched my shoulder lightly.

"Scuse you." He said

"It's what we're all thinking." I said putting my hands up defensively and turned back around.

Sonya held my hand and looked out the window.

Pretty soon we saw the city.

"Holy..." I started.

The city was huge and around it were walls that towered over everything around it.

"Good luck getting in there." Said Harriet.

We looked at it for a while before getting back into the car. Once we got near to the walls we hopped out of the car and walked around with the many people chanting towards the walls to "let us in" I doubt that's gonna work.

"Thats our way in!" Thomas said pointing to a riot.

We followed the crowd of people who walked toward the wall and stopped about a hundred feet away. I held onto Sonyas hand making sure we wouldn't get split up. Suddenly newt put his hand on my shoulder

"We gotta get out of here!" He says and looks at a few men in masks following us around. I had noticed them before but figured they were just part of the riot.

We were about to go when a loud noise came from the wall. We stopped and the people quieted down.

BOOM!

"Shit!"

We ran from the guns as fast as we could. Someone grabbed onto my shoulders and swung me into a car.

"SONYA!!" I yelled as we got pulled apart. I threw punches until I got back to her. Eventually the mask guys got us again but kept us together this time.

They slammed the door shut and me Sonya, Thomas and Brenda were in a car with a few of the mask dudes.

I held onto sonyas hand.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"I'm fine. Are you?"

"As long as your here." I said. She smirked at me.

"That was cheesy." She said.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her.

"You two good?" Thomas asked.

"All good."

Soon we were out of the car and Jorge came out the other beating someone up and Harriet cheering him on.

"WHERE IS SHE ?!" He screamed. Brenda ran over and calmed him down.

"Calm down. We're all on the same side here." A man said.

"Who the hell are you?" Thomas said.

The man sighed and took off his mask.

"Hey greenie." He said.

"Gally?" Newt said.

Waaaaaiiiit. This is gally? Isn't he dead?

"Hold on. This is the guy who was dead right?" I asked. Fry nodded slowly. "So he's not dead?"  I asked.

"Clearly." Gally said. I gave him a joking 'what did you just say to me?' Look. He chuckled until Thomas jumped him. Suddenly they were both on the floor. Newt jumped forward and stopped Thomas from throwing another punch.

"He killed chuck." Thomas said.

"I know. I remember. I was there. I also remember he was stung and half out of his mind." He said. Thomas finally got off.

"Kinda had that coming." Gally said "anyone else? Newt? Fry? Whoever the rest of you are?" He motioned to us.

"Wait you know this guy?" Jorge said.

"He's an old friend." Fry said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gally asked.

"Minho. Wicked has him." Newt said "we're trying to find a way in."

"I can help with that." Gally said.

"I'm so confused." Sonya whispered in my ear.

I laughed softly.

"Gally was in the maze with the boys. He got stung and accidentally killed this kid named chuck and then Minho threw a spear at him. They thought he was dead but 'clearly' he's still alive." I whispered to her.

"Ooohhh." She whispered back and nodded.

Pretty soon we had met a creepy guy without a nose and Gally, newt and Thomas went through the walls while the rest of us stayed behind.

Our plan to save Minho was in motion.

Sorry it's kinda rushed but I think there will only be a few more chapters for this story 😔 it's been an honor.

Also hold up! 1.89K? Omgaw! That's awesome! Thank you so much! I'm actually super proud!

Thanks for all the suggestions on the last chapter!

Enjoy!