Chapter - 13 Your Date

A.N: This chapter is dedicated to btwitsSammy. Thank you for voting and commenting on my chapters.❤️

~one week later~

Today Avneet was going to get her cast of. She was feeling very excited. Siddharth could practically feel the happiness radiating off of her. He shook his head smiling at her. 'Her happiness is contagions.' he thought. It was 9 in the morning. Her appointment was at 11am. She was already all dressed up and continuously looking at her watch. Siddharth laughed at her silently.

"Time won't pass quickly if you continue to look at your watch every 10 seconds." he said almost laughing at her. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Shut up. You won't know how it feels to work with one hand for a whole month. I wanted to rip out the cast everytime I looked at it." she huffed out. He rolled his eyes et her smiling.

"Did you take your medicines?" he asked her looking straight into her eyes. She widened her eyes.

"Shit. I forgot." she said sheepishly. He shook his head. She got up and ran to her room. He chuckled at her behaviour. 'Crazy woman.' he thought smiling before going upstairs too. He got ready in 10 minutes. He saw Avneet waiting patiently for him when he reached downstairs. She hurriedly went outside. He smiled shaking his head and followed her out.

After one hour and forty minutes, they reached the hospital. She was feeling weird. She had suddenly remembered about Rohan. Dr. Rohan Mehra. He had asked for her phone number but never called her. She didn't want to bump into him today. It would be awkward. Siddharth noticed her. He thought she was being nervous about today.

"You want water?" he asked. She nodded her head.

"Wait here. I'll be back soon." he went. It was not very crowded here. So he quickly went to the cafeteria. Soon he came back with a bottle of water and two sandwiches. He handed the water and sandwich to her. She took it without saying anything. Lesson was learnt from previous argument. Siddharth was glad she didn't fight it this time.

They both ate silently. After 15 minutes Avneet was called. She jumped up. Sid's lips turned upwards sightly. He too stood up with her. They went to a chamber.

"You two sit here. Sir in coming in a minute." the nurse said and got out. The doctor came in a few minutes. Avneet visibly relaxed upon seeing him. It wasn't Dr. Mehra. It was someone new.

"Dr. Mehra couldn't come today due to some problems. I hope you won't mind me taking over today." he said smilingly. Avneet smiled back.

"Of course not. Please get me out of this cast I can't wait anymore." Avneet said making the doctor laugh.

"Yes yes. But at first give me your X-ray reports of today. If they look stable then you'll be out of this cast in no time." he said. Avneet handed him the X-ray reports. He looked at the reports intently. Then he looked up at her smiling.

"Looks like you're getting rid of this cast for good." he said making Avneet grin.

_______________________________________

Both of them got out of the hospital. Avneet was holding her hands together. It felt weird after getting her hand out of the cast. The doctor forbade her to do the heavy works for a week. They got into the car. Avneet was moving her fingers freely and watching them curiously. Siddharth smiles at her. 'She doesn't even know how adorable she is.' he thought and then froze. 'Wait NO. I can't do this. She is my client. I can't let her in so fast.' he huffed and forced his eyes away from her and looked ahead.