Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival

So, a lot of you asked me what the 'Homicide Bomb' is in the last chapter.

A man attached to a ticking bomb going to a public area willingly.

He or she has a bomb attached to their body and are sent to kill a mass number of people or destroy certain things along with themselves.

So yeah, there you go. I hope you'll understand it better now.

Enjoy<3

_______________________________________

"What?!" Avneet yelled out in panic. Her face paling considerably. Siddharth nodded hastily before grabbing her hand and started rushing to the door. Avneet's mind went into overdrive. 'A human bomb? Fuck! So many people can get hurt!' she thought frantically. An impulsive idea came over her and she once again stopped walking.

"No! Siddharth! There are so many people inside! We need to help them!" she said frantically looking tensed. Siddharth stiffened instantly. He had been dreading this.

"No," he said gritting his teeth. Avneet was breathing heavily. "We are going to get you out." he finished with an angry expression. Avneet shook her head stubbornly.

"I am going to help. Wither you like it or not." she snapped tugging on her wrist to it free from his hold.

"Look Avneet," he started his stern expression breaking into a scared look. "Security team is already doing the work. We need to get you out. Your family needs you okay? I am going in to help the rescue team after getting you to safety. Please, come with me." he said pleadingly. Her eyes watered immediately but she controlled herself from budging.

"No. It's either me or us together. You are not going in there alone." she said gathering herself. 'He will not be doing this by himself.' she thought stubbornly. Siddharth stiffened hearing her.

People started pushing them out of their way. Avneet didn't let him reply and dashed inside. Siddharth followed instantly. Avneet started taking lost people out of the door. She was scared herself. Sweating profusely, she guided people out. She didn't know how much time they had left. Siddharth did the same maintaining a close eye on her. He kept looking at his hand watch continuously. They had exactly 20 minutes in hand.

5 minutes later, the bomb defusers came rushing inside. Till then most of the people were outside. Siddharth rushed to Avneet, clutching her wrist tightly, he pulled her outside without saying a word. Avneet kept silent knowing he was really pissed.

Sonia started crying seeing her daughter harmless. Siddharth let her hand go as soon as they approached her family. Guilt crawled into her seeing the distress of her family. Even her father had tears in his eyes. They hugged her tightly.

"Mom dad, I'm okay," she said softly.

"What took you so long?! We were so worried." Sonia wept squeezing her tightly.

"Woh, mom, I... I..." she trailed off not knowing what to answer, getting out of the hug. She knew they will get mad at her.

"You stayed there," Jai calmly stated. Avneet looked at him, stunned.

"I..um.." she stuttered.

"The bomb defusers are here," Siddharth said saving her. She shot him a grateful look but he didn't even look at her way. She felt her heart drop.

He was mad at her. She knew she behaved impulsively. But she couldn't help it. She was always like this.

The bomb defusers were successful. It was a man who was tied with the bomb. They weren't informed any further. Siddharth didn't glance at her throughout their time spent there.