Chapter - 17 The Trainer

Avneet fought back a smile. He felt relieved seeing her smiling.

"Get back in one piece." she ordered him jokingly. He gave her a fake salute.

"Yes, Ma'am." he replied rolling his eyes and left. Avneet shook her head. She gripped the phone tightly. She was scared. She hadn't faced this type of situation ever. She shakily gave a call to the number. (Only one number was saved on the phone.)

"Hello?" Avneet asked quietly.

_______________________________________

Siddharth was walking quietly. He was fully alert. His revolver on his hand. He was walking by the walls. Not making any sound. As the hallway was dark, nobody could see him. He didn't left Avneet far away. He was nearby. Suddenly he heard someone whispering.

"Where is she?" someone asked.

"I don't know. They came this side." the other one replied. Siddharth took in their stances. They were not assassins. He huffed out a breath of relief.

"Did you inform the others too keep a watch on the Nandras?" the first person asked. The other one shook his head.

"No. You didn't tell me to." he said. Sid rolled his eyes. 'Bunch of idiots.' he thought. 'So there is more of them. We need to get out of here without them noticing. My team can handle the others. I will handle these two.' he planned. He was grateful for the darkness. They won't be able to see him. He waited for them to split up. And those stupids did exactly that. They split up. But to his disappointment, they informed their other partners to be alert. Siddharth couldn't dwell on that. He quickly moved to action.

He quickly followed the first guy and stood behind him. Siddharth noticed his hands were empty. Which means he won't be able to wound Siddharth. 'What a fool.' He thought. Siddharth sneaked upon the guy. He quickly held the guy be his shoulder with one hand and his others hand went direct to his mouth to stop him from alerting the other guy. Siddharth dragged him to the other side away from his company and held his head in a death grip. Knocking his air from entering his lungs. His face went red from the lack of oxygen and his body went limp. No, Siddharth didn't kill him. He knocked him out. Siddharth loosened his tie. 'One down one more to go.' he huffed out before rushing to his direction.

The other guy was getting closer to where he left Avneet. He felt a surge of anger within him. 'Oh, no you don't.' he thought angrily before doing the same to him he did to the other. Though this time he didn't drag him somewhere. When Siddharth was sure he was knocked out he released him and the guy dropped on the floor like a sack of potato. 'Servers you right.' Siddharth thought rolling his eyes. He went forward.

"Avneet?" he asked. When he got no reply he went there. But didn't find her. His breathing stopped.

"Avneet? Where are you?" he asked a bit louder before rushing through a bit darker rout. His heart was beating fast. 'No no no, they can't get you.' he thought panicking.

Suddenly he was pulled into a room by someone. He raised his fist to hit them but he stopped when he heard them squealing. His eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. He breathed out of relief. It was Avneet. His hand dropped. Her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Avneet? Open your eyes. Are you okay? Did anyone saw you?" he rushed. She opened her eyes and sucked in a breath. His eyes were full of concern. 'Dear god, help me.' she prayed inwardly. Her heart beating fast. Suddenly sparks and tingles started shooting from her shoulders. She broke out of her trance and found Siddharth gripping her shoulders looking worried.

"Avneet?" he asked hesitantly. Her cheeks burned when she caught herself staring at him for long. She nodded her head forcing herself not to think about that.