Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired

The next day both were getting ready in their respective room. No, they didn't sleep together. They slept in their own rooms. It was 9 am. They decided to have breakfast in some cafeteria nearby. As they would leave tomorrow morning, they are going to have fun exploring today.

Avneet was getting ready. She showered earlier. She wore her outfit and applied mascara and lipgloss. She took her purse and went outside.

Siddharth was ready and sitting on a chair in the living room continuously glancing at his hand watch. He was getting restless. He hadn't seen her since last night when he returned back to his room. 'I'm never gonna let her a room for herself only. We're getting one room next time.' He thought grumpily. 'We are married and we should act like one. Only acting for the outsiders.' He thought nodding to himself.

Soon he heard footsteps. His head snapped towards the direction. His frown was replaced with a wide grin.

(Avneet's Outfit)

(Avneet's Outfit)

He stood up slowly. His eyes roaming over her a few times. This time not stopping himself from checking her out. 'She is mine to see and admire. Only mine.' He thought possessively.

Avneet saw him noticing her immediately when she entered the living room. Her eyes raked over him slowly. 'He rocks every outfit.' She thought admiring him.

' She thought admiring him

(Siddharth's Outfit)

He sped walked towards her and hugged her tightly. She giggled softly wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I missed you." He mumbled letting out a soft sigh of content. She rolled her eyes despite her heartbeat speeding up.

"We were literally one wall apart." She said coming out of the hug smiling at him teasingly.

"Still missed you." He said shrugging his shoulder and intertwining their fingers. She shook her head smiling at his cuteness. She looked up at him only to see him smiling down at her lovingly. She blushed under his gaze.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" She said tugging on his hand. He rolled his eyes smiling at her and walked behind her.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked excitedly. Both were walking down the hall to the elevator holding hands.