Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)

3rd May~

Avneet was being restless since the morning. She doesn't like these parties. She feels suffocated. She hates all those double faced people. She can't tolerate them. She needs to act cool tonight. Another problem is Siddharth Nigam. He is attending the party as her date. She knew it will cause unnecessary attention towards her. Her family agreed to this plan when she told them about Sid being her date. Jai was feeling smug. He could barely hide his grin. As Avneet informed them on phone she couldn't see her brother's reaction.

Siddharth had noticed Avneet's behaviour today. She was oddly quiet. It disturbed him that she was overthinking the whole situation. He knew she didn't want to go today. He sighed. 'I should give her some space.' he thought. And that's what he did. He didn't talk with her other than necessary.

Jannat was here to help Avneet get ready. They had to leave at 6.30 pm. Jannat came here at 3.00 pm. When Siddharth told her that it was too early to get ready, she rolled her eyes and told him to 'fuck off'. He shook his head and went to the living room to watch TV.

Both of the girls were at Avneet's room for almost 3 hours. Siddharth got bored and went to his room to get ready. It took him 20 minutes. He descended downstairs and waited for the girls.

(Siddharth's Outfit)  [without the flower

(Siddharth's Outfit) [without the flower.]

Avneet wanted a natural look. Jannat shook her head with a smile and did what Avneet wanted. She did light makeup. Keeping her look natural. Winged eyeliner. Mauve color matt lipstick. Her hair was in loose curls. Her gown was sleeveless and had a slit down from her left mid thigh.

(Avneet's outfit)

(Avneet's outfit)

"All set Avu. You look beautiful! Siddharth is going face a hard time shoving all those men away." Jannat said winking at her. Avneet's cheeks turned light shade of pink. Which Jannat noticed and grinned. Avneet rolled her eyes and stood up. Her heels giving her extra 4 inch height.

"Shut up Jan. Who knows I may find a handsome young man for myself." she said smirking lightly. Jannat shook her head with a laugh.

"We'll see babe." she winked at her. Avneet didn't get the hint.