• 1

~ One Year Later

• Hayes POV •

"Baby, you look fine." I told Kaye, as she looked in the mirror.

It's crazy how I see her as the most beautifulest girl in the world and she sees herself literally as a piece of garbage. Usually her self confidence level from one to ten, ten being the highest is a hundred in one, so I have no idea what the problem is right now.

"Maybe we should just stay home and sleep." She said, taking her heels off. She threw them to the side and huffed, laying on the bed. I sighed and laid beside her.

I laid on my side and looked at her. "What's the matter?" I asked. She put her head in her pillow and I sat up. "Kalyn, why do you feel ugly?" I asked. She started talking into the pillow and all I heard was a lot of mumbling.

"You have to sit up." I said, pulling her up. She sat up and looked at me. "Now, tell me what's wrong." I said. She huffed and laid back. There was no more of the bed so she ended up falling back onto the floor.

I chuckled and she whimpered laying on the floor like a helpless dog. I looked at how cute she looked when she was upset, which soon stopped when she got up stomping out of the room.

She's hormonal just like she was when she was pregnant with the twins. One minute she's happy and the next she's throwing chairs or cursing me out. Not really, but that's what it seemed like.

No, she's not pregnant. We're sticking to the two are already have. Dallas and Alex had just turned one a few months ago and that's when Kaye started being bipolar and started having less confidence.

I walked out of our room and checked every room before finding her in the twins room. I don't know why that wasn't the first place I checked, I always find myself coming in here whenever Kaye randomly walks out of our room.

She was looking at Alex as he slept and I wrapped my arms around her from behind. I rested my head on my shoulder and she sighed. "Baby." I frowned. "Mhm?" She asked. I took her hand and pulled her back to our room.

I closed the door and walked her to the bathroom. "Look at yourself." I told her. She did as told and looked in the mirror. "What do you love about yourself?" I asked. "Well I guess I hate my-" I cut her off. "I said love." I said.

"Everything." She truthfully. Now that was my Kaye talking. "Why is it that every time we make plans to go out, you get dressed and don't feel like going out anymore?" I asked.

"It's stupid." She mumbled, walking away.

"If you don't get your cute ass back over here." I said. She stopped and I could feel her smiling. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me.

"I love so many things about you, but I hate one thing and it kills me." I said. "Is it my hips, because-" I cut her off for the second time, getting really frustrated with her.

I picked her up, sitting her on the counter. "I hate how you put yourself down. The Kaye I know knows she's hot as fuck and doesn't give a shit about anyways thinks." I said. She shook her head and I lifted her head up so that she was looking me directly in the eye.

"Say you're not beautiful and I'll leave you alone." I said. "I'm. Not. Beau-" for third time tonight, I was cutting her off. "Alright, I've had enough for tonight." I said. I threw her over my shoulder and of course, she started to fight back.

"Hayes you know I hate this." She shouted. "And you know I hate when you get like this." I said. We were pretty much even. She hates when I do something and I hate when she does something so it evens out.