• 7

• Hayes POV •

"I don't know how about this." Kaye said as I parked the car. "Stop being so nervous." I chuckled. I got out of the car and waited for her to get out.

She got out and I grabbed her hand, interlocking our hands. "You know, maybe we should come back tomorrow." She said, turning to go back to the car.

"No Kalyn." I said. We had finally decided to go look at this daycare. Kaye has been fidgeting all morning, getting all nervous. All we're going is looking at the place, imagine how she'll be when we're leaving the kids here.

"Why are you so nervous." I chuckled. She didn't answer and I opened the door for her. She managed to stutter out a thank you before walking in. I walked in and we were greeted by a young women, maybe twenty four or five.

"You must be Mr and Mrs. Grier." She smiled. How that sounded nice. Kaye smiled at her and nodded. "Right this way." She said. We followed her to an office and we sat down.

She started telling us about the daycare and then asked questions. "Would you guys like to look around?" She asked. "Yes." We said. She got up and we walked around.

"This is really nice." Kaye told me. She seemed to calm down while we were talking in the office. "Your boys would be placed in this room." She said as we entered. "Wow." We said.

"What do you think?" I asked Kaye. She looked around and smiled. "It's not as bad as I imagined it, that's for sure." She said. "Is this you guys' first time?" She asked. We nodded.

"Well, I have something that might help your worry." She told Kaye. She picked up an iPad and showed Kaye. "This is the website and you can see every room." She said. "This is the infants room, so you could see your boys and know they are in great hands." She smiled.

"That makes me feel a lot better." Kaye said. "Do you guys need to think about it?" She asked. Kaye looked at me and I shook my head and she smiled. "We can register now." She said.

"Good." She smiled. We walked back to her office and started.

"So you're sure about this?" Asked Kaye as we got in the car. "Yes." She smiled. "So you won't worry about them tomorrow?" I asked. "Nope." She shook her head, but I wasn't convinced.

"Okay, we'll see about that." I said. I drove home and we got out of the car. I saw the moms on the couch and I smiled hugging them. "What are you guys doing here?" Kaye asked, hugging them.

"Your dad missed you guys and so did we." Melissa smile. I missed talking to Kaye's dad so I was glad he was here. "Where are my grandkids?" I heard. I turned around to see her dad.

(AN: I changed the ending in the second book, Kaye's dad isn't dead)

"Dad!" Kaye yelled, hugging him. "Where's dad?" I asked mom. "He had to stay back." She said. "Oh." I nodded. "That's okay son, I'm better." Trey said. I chuckled and hugged him.

(AN: I forgot her dad's name. shoot me if that's wrong! I'm so terrible tbh. I have the memory the size of a (Idk something small but something small lol)

"Actually, Chad is. Chad is my fave." Kaye said. "Oh really." Trey said. We laughed and sat on the couch. Kaye laid her feet on my lap and I started rubbing them. "Love you." She said.

"Who doesn't." I chuckled, mimicking her. "Hey. Only I can say that." Kaye said, slapping my leg. "I've been waiting forever, I want to see my walking grandkids." Melissa said.

"They're my kids, get your own." Kaye said. "I wish I could trade them." She said. "Mom!" Kaye yelled. "Wow, I'm telling Cameron that." She said.

• Kaye POV •