• 6

• Kaye POV •

I hid my face with the menu and Hayes looked over. "What?" He chuckled. "Look closely." I told him. He looked and his eyes widened, before he started to glare and clench his jaw just like last time.

"What happened to working at that one place? can this guy not keep a job?" He whispered. I laughed and shook my head. "And for the couple behind the menu?" I heard. I put the menu down and he his eyes looked me up and down. He started giving me these love eyes and I got weird feeling.

"This guy is creeping me out." I whispered to Hayes. He wrapped his arm around me and continue to glared at the waiter. "Can you stop giving my girl sex eyes, so I can tell you what we want?" He snapped. The waiter nodded and Hayes ordered.

"Do they have mashed potatoes?" I asked. He nodded and wrote it down. "I thought you hated it?" Nash asked. "The kids need something soft." I said. "Why?" Cameron asked. "They have no teeth." I said in a duh tone of voice.

He mimicked me and the waiter left. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said. Hayes took Alex and I stood up grabbing my purse. I went to the bathroom and did my business and I walked out.

The waiter guy started walking towards me and tried to pretend I didn't see him, but he stopped me. "I never got that call." He said. "I have a boyfriend." I said. "That was the same kid who was staring at you that day right?" He asked, "He was staring the whole time, even when he was with his girlfriend."

I smiled remembering how jealous Hayes was when I was talking with this guy.

• Flashback •

"So who's the guy that has been staring at you this whole time?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked. "He's staring at you right now." He chuckled. I looked around and made eye contact with Hayes.

"Oh, that's Hayes." I said. "Ex?" He asked. "Uh yeah, he's the father of my unborn twins." I said. "Well he seems a little jealous." He said.

"Just protective." I said. "Well, here's my number, I'll be expecting a call soon beautiful." He winked.

• Flashback Over •

"Yep, that's him." I smiled. "That's cute." He said. I nodded and walked back to the table. "You okay?" Hayes asked. I nodded and he kissed me.

"I'm hungry." I groaned, leaning me head on him. He chuckled and gave me a breadstick. "A breadstick? I want a steak." I said. "Fine, I'll eat it." He said, taking a bite.

Our food came and I got really excited. "Calm down babe." Hayes chuckled. I got my food and Alex started to whine. I picked him up from the seat and sat him on my lap.

Before eating my own food, I fed him first. "Okay, can I eat now?" I asked him. Once I put the spoon down, he started crying. "Never have kids." I told Alex. I continued to feed him and Hayes on the other hand, didn't have to do much work with Dallas.

"Let's switch." I told Hayes. "I actually want to eat." He said. I frowned and Alex finished. I started to eat and my food was cold "Now I have cold food." I murmured. "Is everything alright?" The waiter asked. "Can you warm up my girlfriends food?" Hayes asked, handing him the plate.

He nodded and left. "Try this." Hayes said, holding his fork up to mouth. I took a bite, then took his fork, getting more of what he was eating.

"Get your own." He said snatching the fork out of my hand. I waited and the waiter soon came out. "Joseph." I said, remembering his name. They all looked at me and I laughed nervously. "I said that out loud on accident." I mumbled.