• 10

Wowza, Princess K is back! ily(:

• Hayes POV •

"Okay, why is Kaye crying. She's packing a bag." Cameron said coming downstairs. I didn't know why he was here, but I didn't care, I only cared about this situation right now.

"Dude, what happened?" Nash asked coming downstairs. "Why are you guys here?" I asked. "We needed to get away from our girlfriends obviously." Nash joked. "The moms cooked tonight." Cameron said.

"Anyways, what happened?" Nash asked. "I don't know, nothing happened. I just know she's jealous of Barbara." I said. Kaye came downstairs with her bag, wiping her eyes.

"Kaye baby, what are you going?" I asked. "Why would you care." She snapped, setting her stuff down by the door. "What do you mean why would I care? I care about you a lot." I said.

"No you don't, stop lying Hayes." She said. "She's just some girl." I said. "What don't you get?! I don't care about Barbara Hayes! I only care about what my boyfriend is doing! Barbara wouldn't think you guys were more than friends if you didn't lead her on and what's worse is that she has a boyfriend!" Kaye yelled.

"I don't lead her on!" I yelled at her. "Boys, stop eavesdropping." Mom told Cameron and Nash. "It's fine, we'll go upstairs." Kaye sighed. We went upstairs to our room and I closed the door.

"How do I lead her on?" I asked, trying to stay calm. "The way you talk about her or even talk to her, why do you look at her like she's a fucking goddess or something?" She snapped. "Really Kaye, I look at her like that?" I asked, bluntly.

"Why are you being so heartless Hayes?" She asked. "Because I don't get you Kalyn! Why are you so mad and jealous of all these girls!" I yelled. "Are you seriously that clueless?" She asked, tears rolling down her face.

"Obviously." I spat. "Look at me, then look at them Hayes, what's the difference?" She asked. "You over exaggerate and they-" She cut me off. "Please leave me alone, you don't get it." She said, her voice cracking. My eyes saddened when I heard that.

"What don't I get?" I asked. "Every girl you look at or flirt with have a skinny waist, blonde hair, perfect skin, perky boobs and then there's me Hayes!" She yelled. "Kaye, are you seriously saying you don't compare to them why are you so jealous?" I said folded my arms.

"Hayes, I'm not jealous of them." She cried throwing he hands up. "Yes you are! you just said that!" I yelled. "Hayes! I just want you to look at me like that! I want you to think I'm hot! I want to be the only girl you think about! I'm not jealous of them! I'm jealous of the attention you give them." She cried.

"The reason we haven't had sex in so long is because I feel disgusting! that's how you have made me feel because you can't look at me like you look at them." She said. "So because I don't look at you like I look at other people, you feel disgusted." I snapped.

She stopped talking and she looked away. "I just thought a girls boyfriend should make them feel sexy all the time, but all you're making me feel is ugly. I don't have the confidence I had before the kids Hayes. Thank you for caring about my feelings, thank you so much." She said.

"I do care about your feelings." I said. "That whole dinner was humiliating! I was disrespected so much and my boyfriend the one who wants to marry me wouldn't stick up for me!" She yelled. "What did you expect me to say?!" I yelled.

"Why don't you understand that I'm hurting?" She asked. "Because I don't understand why." I said. "That's my cue to leave." She said. She walked out of the door and I sat on my bed.

I know I look at other girls like I want them, but I can't help it. Kaye doesn't give me the affection I should be getting as her boyfriend. I understand she doesn't feel sexy, but that doesn't mean she can just shut me out.

I went downstairs and she was hugging Cameron. "You can come home with me tonight and then come back tomorrow morning." He told her. "I want to go home." Kaye cried. "Baby, I'm sorry." I said.

"Maybe you should go cool off and give her a minute." Cameron told me. I nodded and sat on the stairs. I didn't know what to do, I try to please her and I can't even do that. It's like she doesn't even want me.

"Hayes, do you get what she is saying?" Mom asked, sitting beside me. "No mom." I said. "So you don't get where she's coming from?" She asked. "Who cares if she doesn't look like a model like other girls, I love her so why does it matter." I said.

"Oh Hayes." She sighed. Kaye walked upstairs and I followed her. She was in the twins room, looking down at them. "Baby." I said. "Hayes, please just go. We can talk in the morning." She sighed.

"I love you okay?" I said. She nodded and I sighed going to our room. It didn't feel right going to sleep without Kaye in my arms. I wish Kaye and I could just talk, but sometimes when she tries to talk to me I get so defensive, but I can't help it.

"I love you too." I heard. I looked up and I saw Kaye. She walked back out and went downstairs. I went to the ledge and I saw Kaye leave with the boys.

I sighed and laid down.

• Middle of the night •

• Kaye's POV •

"Kaye, something is wrong with Hayes. Wake up." I heard Cameron say. I opened my eyes and sat up. "What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "He's in the hospital, they didn't tell me why, but let's go." He said.

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded and I quickly got out of the bed. I grabbed a sweater and put it on, then I put on my shoes. Cameron, Nash, and the girls were all downstairs waiting for me.

I went downstairs and we got in the car. I started tapping my leg and Cameron wrapped an arm around me. I leaned my head on his chest and my nerves calmed down.

"He's okay." He said. "You don't even know what's wrong with him cam." I sighed. Nash pulled into the hospital and we rushed inside. "Hayes Grier?" Nash asked. "Um, no." She said looking at her list. "How about Benjamin Grier?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled. I looked at Nash and he gave me a look. "Room thirty two." She said. We walked out down to the hall to his room and I saw Elizabeth and mom. Dad must've stayed with twins.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked. I looked in the window and saw Hayes lying there with his eyes closed. "He had a panic attack, we couldn't calm him down so we called an ambulance and they took him here, He's calm now, but he's under medication." Elizabeth said.

My heart started beating faster and I sat down, putting my head in my hands. "I knew something serious was wrong." I groaned. "Kaye, what are you taking about?" Mom asked. "He's had this more than once and I took him to get it checked out and it wasn't serious at the time and now I'm starting to think he's diagnosed with it." I said.

They sighed and we waited until we got news from the doctor. When he came out we stood up. "You guys might want to sit for this." He said. "What? what's going on? what's wrong with him?" I asked, beginning to freak out.

"Kaye sit down." Mom sighed. "No, whats wrong?" I asked. Cameron took my hand and sat me down on the seat next to him.

"Hayes is diagnosed." He started to say and I put my head down not wanting to listen to anything else. I looked up when I heard him say something about going to another hospital.

"Wait what?" I asked. "We think it would be best if Hayes was with a specialist, this hospital-" I cut him off. "Hayes is fine, he doesn't need a hospital or anything else." I said.

"Ms, your boyfriend needs to get away from the things that are causing the attacks." He said. "So you're saying I'm that cause and he needs to get away from me?" I asked. "No, we don't know the cause, we won't know until we can run test, but Hayes is looking at going to the hospital that is being recommended." He said.

I couldn't believe any of this was happening, especially right now.

•••••••••••••••

SUP PEEPS!

Gotta Hayes book! I just decided to do the best friend book, but it's different and in my opinion better!

It's call 'His Best friend' I know so typically but I combined everyone's idea and couldn't think of a different title lol

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!