• 21

Hayes Bae for ya ^^^^

• Hayes POV •

"Okay, Hayes is going to take you guys to the house, I have to get a few things done. Are you going to be okay?" Cameron asked Kaye. She nodded and I walked her to the car. The twins have been staying with Callie, so she hasn't seen Kaye. I'm going to take Kaye over there later so she can see her.

I put her crutches in the backseat and got in the drivers seat. "What are you reading?" I asked her. "My text messages." She said, laughing a bit. "With who?" I asked. "Um, that guys Matthew. I feel like I know nothing about him." She said. I secretly rolled my eyes and started driving.

When we got to the house, I helped her in. I grabbed her waist and she looked down at my hand. "Sorry." I quickly said, moving my hand. She looked at the floor and I closed the door. "It's nice." She said, looking around.

"Yeah, it's your dream house." I told her. "Can, I shower?" She asked. I nodded and showed her the bathroom. I helped her cover her cast and she thanked me. I had to help her, but I knew she wouldn't feel comfortable with me looking at her body. "Can you help me?" She asked. I nodded and helped take her shirt off.

I looked down at her body and she covered her boobs, looking away embarrassed. "I'm sorry." I said. I left the room and went to the kitchen. I didn't know what to do. I can't help her as a friend I just met, especially helping her get undressed.

"Hayes!" She called. I sighed and went back to the bathroom. "It's okay." She told me. She sat down on the toilet and I slipped off her shorts. "They didn't say you had a cut." I said looking down at the inside over her thigh. "Oh um, I cut it on the edge of the bed." She said. "You should have told me." I said and left to get the first aid kit.

I came back and started cleaning her cut. "Thanks." She said softly. I turned the shower on and she told me she could handle it on her on. "Call me if you need anything." I said. She nodded and I went to the living room.

I watched tv and the door bell rang. I answered it and it was Jordan. "Hi." I smiled a bit. "I heard about Kaye, I just wanted to come see her and make sure you're alright." She said. I put the flowers she had gotten on the table and we walked inside. "She doesn't remember anything, but she's doing okay." I said.

She went to say something but Kaye was calling my name. "Hold on." I said. I walked in the bathroom and she screamed covering her private parts. "I'm sorry." I said covering my eyes. "I need a towel." She said barely above a whisper. She talked as if she was too shy to say anything. "Okay, hold on." I said.

I got a towel out of the closet and went back to the bathroom with my eyes closed. "Can you help me out?" She asked. I held out my hand and she grabbed it. I heard her slip and I opened my eyes, catching her before she fell. She quickly regained somewhat of her balance and quickly covered herself.

"I'm sorry." I said and quickly left. "Hayes!" She called. I went back in there with my eyes closed. "I'm covered." She said. "Oh sorry." I said opening my eyes. "You don't have to keep apologizing Hayes." She said letting out a small laugh. "I just want you to he comfortable, I'm sorry." I said. "Hayes!" She laughed. She looked so cute, I just wanted to kiss her.

"I'm s- sorry I keep apologizing." I said. "Can you show me to my room?" She asked. I nodded and walked her to our room. "So I'm a lace kind of girl." She laughed picking up the lace bra on the ground. "Isn't every girl?" I chuckled. She stopped and I watched as she picked up a picture frame. She covered her mouth with her hand and her eyes started to water.

"We're not just friends Hayes." Her voice cracked. She turned to me and held up the picture frame. It was us with the twins in the delivery room. "I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you, not right now." I sighed. "This is the biggest thing of my life and you couldn't tell me?!" She yelled, beginning to cry. "You don't understand." I said. "We have kids Hayes, you didn't tell me I have kids. I have kids that I don't even remember." She cried.

I stood there, not knowing what to tell her. "I'm sorry." I sighed. "Stop apologizing!" She yelled. I jumped and she sighed sitting on our bed. "I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just stressed." She sighed. I went to her closet and grabbed her bra and underwear, then a pair of spandex and a sweater.

I came back and she started getting dressed. I helped her clip her bra and she quietly thanked me. "Are we married?" She asked, as I helped put her shirt on. "No." I said. "So we were just dating?" She asked. I nodded and she finished getting dressed. "Why didn't you want to tell me?" I asked. "Because you can't tell me you love me because you don't remember." I said.

"If I loved you once, I can love you again." She told me. "Come on." I said. She nodded and I got her crutches and we walked to the living room. "Hey Kaye." Jordan smiled. Kaye smiled at her and I helped her sit down.

"I'm Jordan." Jordan told her. "Hayes' ex." Kaye nodded. "How did you know that?" I asked. "I read it in a text between Matthew and I." She said. "It wasn't bad, it just said Jordan is now Hayes' ex." She mumbled, not wanting Jordan to feel bad.

"Oh it's fine haha, it's in the past." Jordan said. (AN: Can you even write haha??? oh well I just did sue me.)

Jordan and I continued to talk and Kaye sat there uncomfortably. "Hayes." She said. I looked at her and she cleared her throat. "Where are our kids?" She asked. "They're with a friend until you recover." I said. "I want to see them." She said. I went to say something but the door opened. Matthew and Bobby walked in with Macy and I got annoyed very quickly.

• Matthew POV •

"Hi Matt." Kaye smiled. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asked. Bobby smiled and nodded. "I was going to take bobby back to the hotel because she wasn't hungry like I was and I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch." I said. "Yeah-" She started to say, but she was cut off by Hayes. "The doctor said she needed to sleep." He said. Her smile faded and she looked at Hayes.

"Just an hour, I'm really hungry." She said. I just think he doesn't want me alone with Kaye, it makes him jealous. "Hayes, I just want to catch up with her." I said. "Fine." He mumbled. "I won't go if that makes you upset." Kaye sighed. "Hayes can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and we went to a different room.

"Why don't you trust me alone with her?" I asked. "Because she doesn't remember not loving you Matthew, she doesn't remember you hurting her, I cannot trust you guys alone because she can develop feelings for you." He snapped. "If she loves you she won't." I said. "She doesn't love me! She doesn't know anything!" He yelled.

"Hayes, I'm not taking her out so she can fall in love with me, I taking her out because she deserves to know about me also! Why is it fair that you get her all to yourself Hayes?" I asked. "Because she was mine Matthew, A week ago I was buying her ring to propose and now look." He said, tears filling his eyes.

"Hayes." I heard. I turned to see Kaye, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was sensitive just like he said. "Why are you crying, what's wrong?" He asked. "You're in love with me and I was in love with you wasn't I?" Her voice cracking. He nodded his head and she looked away, wiping her tears as they quickly fell.

Hayes walked over to her and she dropped her crutches wrapping her arms around her neck. "I'm trying to remember, I am." She told him. She made eye contact with me and soon looked away. They pulled away and he looked at me and nodded.

"I'm sorry, she deserves to know everyone, including you." He said. "Can I have a pair of different shorts, shorts that I can go out in?" Kaye asked. I looked down to see her spandex. "You'll be fine, we're not going anywhere special." I said and she nodded.

"I'll be back, maybe you should try getting some sleep." Kaye told Hayes and kissed his cheek. He nodded and we walked outside with Bobby and Macy. "You can sit in the front." Bobby told Kaye. "It's fine." Kaye said. "You need leg room and I won't be in the car for long." Bobby said.

Kaye nodded and I helped her in. I strapped Macy in her car seat, then got in the drivers seat. I drove to the hotel and when I pulled up, I got out and got Macy out. "I'll see you later, be good for mommy." I said and kissed her. She giggled and I gave her to Bobby.

"I love you." She said. I smiled and
kissed her goodbye. She told Kaye bye and they walked inside. I got in the car and drove to Kaye's favorite food place.

••••••••••••••••••••••

QOTD: What's Kaye's favorite food place lol