1 MILLION ~ THANKS

27th April, 2021,

OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!! HOLY DANGGGGGGG.....TELL ME ITS NOT REAL???? TELL ME ITS NOT FUCKING REAL!!!!!!!

1 MILLION?? 1 FUCKING MILLION!!! OMG IM FREAKING OUT....IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!!!!! KYAAAAAGUJOOGREEYIOUTFJ

IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!!!!! KYAAAAAGUJOOGREEYIOUTFJ

I'm crying....I'm seriously crying guys!!! 1 million is a huge success for me. Omg I can't believe. Its all thanks to Allah, you all and bts. Thank you so so much guys. Thank you sooooooooo much.

I never thought a book I'll write reach this far. Bring me so much at the same time. I started to write this book when I was so angry....all I could think of is, "people should know that people like those jerk and evils actually exist....and we should be more careful about them."

And in the middle you'll find few useless chapters, honestly I wrote those because at that time I was in a hurry to update. This book is currently under re edits. And my current editor is my precious Friend Yuri_makoto

Guys do pray for her. She's currently busy preparing for her engineering examination which is on May. She edited 8 chapters so far and she'll edit the next 42 chapters hopefully soon. It's all thanks to her. Of course I'll still edit it by fixing few scenes which actually doesn't makes any sense.

Anyways, thank you very much folks for giving your precious time to read my very SECOND FF of BTS. It really means a lot to me. You guys can check my other ff.

Another JJK FF is "My Spoiled Wife" hope y'all will give it a read. Thank you.

Stay safe and happy. Thanks a lot for such a beautiful gift or surprise or success idk what to say.....like I'm blank right now because of so much happiness. Thank you.