Acknowledgement

~Author Note~

Hilooo!! So the story ends finally. FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT ENDS HEREEEEE.

What happy? No? Not happy? Well, I'm sorry if some of you guys aren't happy with the ending like reuniting Jungkook and Y/n...but I don't like an ending where the main characters aren't together... it's too depressing and weak for my heart. I'm sorry.

You see I've been stressing out about this story's ending for the past few months...I couldn't think of a good way to expose Yami and make Jungkook regret and how am I going to end this story. It took me 1 year and 6 months to complete one fanfiction. I still feel I messed up the whole story... Something is missing.

Those who didn't want the main characters to reunite has a very good point. But it's easy to say then done. Because...when I started this story my main focus was on Yami getting a punishment and let Jungkook hurt her...and he didn't hurt her for YEARS....it was few months. What I needed was to give pure honest justice to those who deserve one and that's what I did. Okay, so there's a solid reason for me to write such a weird story actually...

If anyone remembers that once I've said that this story was actually based on a true story...yes something in real life happened in my life I mean. So once I had this close friend, that friend one day started to date my elder brother
my brother fell in love with her. She was a liar and actually was not only a cheater but also her sister and mother including is a gold digger. I pity the father here, he doesn't have any clue about their deeds. In 2018 she and her elder sister tried to ruin my family, make my father divorce my mother. Not until I step in and exposed a few of her bad deeds but still my dad couldn't give any support to his son because they could have faked anything against my brother to send him to jail and no way I would let that happen. It happened because my brother found out she already has 4 boyfriend's and exposed to her elder brother.

I was so angry at my dad...one day I couldn't take it and almost yell at my father for not seeking justice for my brother...that cheaters sister questions my mother's upbringing how dare she right? Damn, I should have slapped him but there won't be any difference between her and me then. 💁

My father said that no matter what the one who complained was the girl's family...if they can say such a lie about my brother threatening her sister that he'll tell everyone that she is pregnant with his child then they can do the worst thing too. And my brother is the stupidest child ever...but I still wanted to slap her if she appears in front of me tho...my father told me not to then I'm a dog-like them who barks back...Ewww who would like to bark back at them dogs now days are not only loyal but has some tastes too 💁🤣🤣

My brother was having a hard time back then but he also got 3 very great friends beside him for support. He still couldn't Forget about her and how her sister forced my mother's health to get worse and beat my brother. Damn, I got so angry that I had to push her hard but that damn woman wasn't ready to give up. So I gave her some cup of tea 🤣😁 but she didn't stop. She got herself a big fat rich guy now who insulted my brother through a call. I'm just waiting for that day when she... basically doesn't come near my standards anyway but I still have to...for the sake of my family.

Now you understand that sometimes you either need to wait for the right time to be the winner or just never.

You might have seen a lot of authors ending the story without letting the FL seeking for her part of Justice....but you see Sometimes we are out of ideas so it's hard to please one...I really don't want anyone to feel disappointed. But I really tried to bring Justice to both parties.