Chapter - 43

So today this man turns 23! Why not everyone wishes him the best

So today this man turns 23! Why not everyone wishes him the best... actually everything the best In this world. Why don't you guys tell me what makes you feel so special about him? And let's not comments anything about the FF JK today rather let's talk about our JK!!

💜Happy Jungkook day💜

Please let it go

It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on

Your POV:

"I don't care I want all the information within 30 mins. If you can't do it then I'll ask someone else. You on the other hand can just start looking for a job." I said pointing my pen at the woman who was standing 10 feet away from my desk. Her head was down, looking on her feet.

"I'm sorry ma'am I'll go and bring the information in a short period." Saying that she bows and hurriedly went out from my cabin. I was at the office and as I have mentioned that I won't let work day and night just because of me.

As soon as the employee went out I put down the pen feeling more annoyed and close my eyes as I lean back on the chair a little, resting my head.

It's been 3 days since the incident happened. After what Jungkook did I couldn't bear it so I ran away. I took my belongings in a hurry and tried to call Jimin through Jungkook's landline. Thankfully he was still awake, he came and picked me up. Thank God Jungkook was nowhere to see, I think I went out and was trying to calm himself down. I didn't say anything to Jimin neither did he asked, I even told him not to say anything to others and he agreed.

During those 3 days, Jungkook didn't contact me neither I tried. I've already filled for divorce agreement in the court and last night I received the papers. I completed the paperwork immediately without wasting any more time and send the paper to Jungkook. Once his done, we are officially divorced.

"I'm going to sue him if he doesn't listen to me this time," I said gritting on my teeth as I open my eyes and stare blankly at the view in front of me.