Epilogue - 2

Because of you~~~

Because of you~~~

Jungkook POV:

Okay, I'm super nervous. My hands are sweating and I can't feel my legs. My heartbeat has been raising more, it feels like it's going to Burst out in any minutes. "What time is it Hyung?" I asked pulling taehyung's arms gently. Taehyung looks up from his phone annoyingly and says, "For God sake Jungkook it's been just 10 minutes and you are asking me the exact same question for about 5 times now."

I stare at him blankly and blink twice. Then without answering him I turn around and start to walk again.

"Hyung what time is--" "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!!" I look down and pout. "But I'm not hearing anything from anyone. And she's still inside there and I don't know if she's ok--" but my words were cut off as suddenly the door behind us opens and all of us turn around. I hurriedly walk towards the person and panicking I start to ask a few questions.

"How is she? And how's the baby?" It was a nurse, she was in a hurry. "Who is Jungkook?" I immediately respond. "Please come inside with us the mother needs you." I panicked again a looked at SeokJin Hyung. "Don't waste your time idiot go...."

Nodding my head I enter the labor room. Once I enter my heart sunk seeing her in so much pain. I walk towards her with a slow step, the doctor said I've to hold her hands...she wasn't screaming or showing much of her pain but she held my hands so hard that I can barely feel them. 

~~~~~•~~~~~

I still remember that day when Y/n walked down the aisle. She was wearing a very beautiful white gown covered her whole body. I can't forget that day...at least not till my last breath.

I still remember her smiling when she was walking towards me. I was standing on the stage, and from here we will be each other forever. The priest was preparing for the rituals of our wedding. I couldn't stop smiling, I was just so happy that day.

To my side, Hoseok and Eun-woo were standing. And the moment appeared, My bride, my Y/n holding flowers to her left hand and another one was holding Taehyung's hand. Suddenly Hoseok Hyung pinched my arms saying, "Look who's not taking his eyes from our y/n." I blushed and chuckling I shake my head and continue staring at her.

I was busy watching my bride walking down the aisle with a beautiful smile on her face, for a moment everything stopped for me. My eyes were only on her, it refused to look another way. Everything seemed so magically.